PDA

View Full Version : Disney on Ice

cmshelton1979
01-19-2012, 10:01 PM
I went to Disney on Ice last night, and it brought back the fever.

The show was great, its a great way for me to get a little bit of Disney magic here in Indiana :mickey:

ColleenMcD
01-19-2012, 10:11 PM
so jealous! my daughters went last year but I couldn't make it! wanted to try to see it this year and it isn't coming ANYWHERE near me!!

cmshelton1979
01-19-2012, 10:58 PM
We go every year. Its our way of going to Disney when we can't go to Disney.

One thing I told my wife last night, this is the closest that some of these people will ever get to DW. We have been privileged enough to go 3 times in 4 yrs

grumpyguy
01-20-2012, 07:30 AM
We are going tonight to the Treasure Trove
production.I have some mixed feelings at the moment.I know it will make me really,really want to plan a trip to WDW!
I'm hoping it affects my DW like that and maybe my dream will come true:cloud9::thumbsup:

cuteduck223
01-20-2012, 11:22 AM
We're going next saturday for our daughters 3rd birthday. Disney world for age 2 and probably 4 (we have a disney wedding that weekend). Better lower the bar before she can remember too much!

darthmacho
01-20-2012, 05:39 PM
When my kids were really little and WDW wasn't a vacation option for a variety of reasons, Disney on Ice was a nice fix, though it wasn't a cheap one! One year I walked into the arena with $200 cash in my pocket (not including what I paid for the tickets) and by the time we sat down to watch the show, I had just $4 left.