PDA

View Full Version : Sheraton Vistana Village

Crow
01-19-2012, 09:56 PM
just saw a great rate for it in case we go a day or two early next month..any feedback? and how bad is it wo a car there to WDW or Universal

Allenfow98
01-20-2012, 06:52 AM
We have stayed there three times in the past and have loved it. We would say yes with no hesitation to stay there again.:mickey:
As far as transportation, we have always had a car with us,so we never needed or looked into what they offered, so i would look into any shuttle service they might have .

KatrinaJ91
01-20-2012, 11:13 AM
We have stayed there a few times and really like it! The pools are great and the grounds are very pretty. They have a little general store that was very nice. When we have stayed there, we always had our car though. I'm not sure what their transportation offers are...you might call them directly and ask. It is very close to the parks and there are also many restaurants in the area.

Katzateer
01-20-2012, 02:57 PM
We enjoyed staying there a couple of times as well. the girls loved the pool. We had our own car also. Anytime we have stayed off-site we gave not relied on transportation from the Shuttles they might have

CanadianWDWFan
01-20-2012, 04:17 PM
My niece stayed there last year and loved it. She said that there was so much to do there and were never really bored just hanging out at the resort.

They split their time between WDW and Universal but they had a car. They did say that without the car the trip to either park would have been a long trip.

Crow
01-22-2012, 11:07 PM
thanks. found a really good $144 rate so mayb might go for it. looks nice and we could cook for each other. just would b transportaion issue. its down to this, staying by Universal for a nite,Hilton Bonnet, Swan or Allstars a nite. still deciding