PDA

View Full Version : Attraction Pictures in Disney's PhotoPass?

Mariano O'Kon
01-19-2012, 12:19 PM
Hi Everyone!

On my first day of my Disney trip I asked a Cast Member, after waiting for more than 30 minutes for my picture, if I could add my picture to the PhotoPass. His answer was: "YES! You can do it online! You just need your code and the date"

Well... I just returned from my trip and when I logged in to PhotoPass I see no way of doing this :mad:

The only picture from an attraction I have is from "Test Track" as you have scan your PhotoPass right there when you are looking at your picture.

Anyone knows how can I add my pictures to my PhotoPass?

I have 12 codes waiting!!!!!

Thanks!

Mariano :mickey:

BelleBeauty
01-19-2012, 12:39 PM
When we were there it was my understanding that you could buy a digital version of the picture (for $15) to have access to it on photopass. But I thought you had to do it at the kiosk for each ride and give them your photopass right there. We didn't purchase any, so I'm not sure of the exact process. I hope there is another way so you can get your pictures!

Patricia
01-21-2012, 02:20 PM
There is some information on this thread (http://intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=187095&highlight=photo+pass) on this very subject.

faline
01-21-2012, 03:33 PM
Other than Test Track, the only option for adding ride photos to your fast pass is to actually purchase the picture. When you purchase the picture, you can ask to have the picture also placed on your photo pass and it will be done there.