PDA

View Full Version : Any Suggestions On Apartments Around The Disney World Area

DisneyPrincess21
01-17-2012, 08:18 PM
Anyone know of any apartments in the Disney World area that are nice, safe, gated & pet friendly?

murphy1
01-18-2012, 09:27 AM
I'd advise looking around Winter Garden or Clermont, nice towns to live in and close enough w/o being right there in the thick of things

BrerGnat
01-18-2012, 10:39 AM
I'd suggest finding some online forums specifically geared towards these types of inquiries.

Google "City Data Forums." I used this a lot when trying to narrow down an area for us to move to last summer when we had to relocate due to military orders. It's very useful! Just find the forum dedicated to the Orlando area, and do some reading/posting to get some feedback from people who actually live in the area.

DisneyPrincess21
01-18-2012, 12:24 PM
Is anyone familiar with Victoria Parks Apartments in Davenport FL (actually they are more near the Champions gate area)

These seem like nice & safe apartments, anyone know anything firsthand about them?

murphy1
01-19-2012, 09:23 AM
That looks like a nice place, if it's the one near reunion. more young people and families moving in. You should plan an excursion there and check it out.

DisneyPrincess21
01-20-2012, 03:23 AM
That looks like a nice place, if it's the one near reunion. more young people and families moving in. You should plan an excursion there and check it out.

Yeah that's the one in the reunion/championsgate area. It looks super nice and i have a day planned to look at it. I guess it is a fairly safe place, have you heard to the contrary?