PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic Package

Going2HeavenRU
01-15-2012, 01:33 AM
My DH and I are thinking of trying the Fantasmic package on our next trip. I am not sure how this works.

When we make our ADR, can we select the package or do we need to call to get this offer? We are thinking of the Brown Derby and just need some direction as to what to do.

Thanks in advance for the info.

Strmchsr
01-15-2012, 08:57 AM
If you call for your ADRs then tell the CM you want the package. If you book online then make sure you select the Fantasmic Dining Package. Don't book a normal ADR at Brown Derby. They have an "event" section under ADR bookings and that's where you find the package.

When you arrive you will be given a specific package menu. If you're on the DDP, Brown Derby is 2 TS credits while Mama Melrose and Hollywood and Vine are one. At the end of your meal your waiter/waitress will give you a voucher for the correct show. When you arrive at the Fantasmic entrance watch for the signs for the dinner package entrance and go there. CMs are posted about to show you the right way if you can't find it.

ColleenMcD
01-15-2012, 09:28 AM
Thinking of doing the same...

It says fantasmic is only offered on select nights - how do I know which nights of my August trip will be fantasmic nights???

MississippiDisneyFreak
01-15-2012, 10:01 AM
Thinking of doing the same...

It says fantasmic is only offered on select nights - how do I know which nights of my August trip will be fantasmic nights???

Go to WDW website and click on the calender page for that park and select August and click on each day. It will tell you if Fantasmic shows that night. The schedules are posted 6 months in advance usually so you will have to wait for the August schedule probably around March it will be up.