PDA

View Full Version : Garden Grill

julyjewel
01-14-2012, 09:55 AM
Is this place still open and is it on the Dining Plan. I ahven't been do to Disney in two years and I was wondering.

Strmchsr
01-14-2012, 11:23 AM
Yes to both

DizneyRox
01-14-2012, 12:26 PM
Dinner only, so plan accordingly... It's expensive, so factor in the appropriate tip into your budget.

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-14-2012, 05:53 PM
Yep, still open.

Dinner is served family-style, all you can eat. There are characters, Farmer Mickey, Pluto and Chip & Dale.

We enjoy it!

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
01-14-2012, 09:05 PM
What the other's said - Yes, still open, dinner only, character dining, expensive, yes on dining plan, family style.

Fastpasssteve
01-16-2012, 01:11 AM
I do love this place. I love the food and the fact that some of it is grown there in The Land Pavillion. I also love the fact this restaurant is one of the less crowded character meals in WDW. I have received more and better character interaction here than anywhere else. Try to get in early. Times fill up the closer one gets to Illuminations.

Some people have complained over the years that the meat is over cooked. I eliminated this problem by asking the server for more rare meat...and never had such a problem. If you don't ask for what you want, you'll almost never get it.

Best wishes for your next trip.

goofy78
01-20-2012, 10:07 PM
We make it a point to eat here as well. We like the food and the character interaction is great. I have recently looked it up as I am considering the DDP for our next trip and the previous responses are correct in that it is included.