PDA

View Full Version : What Parks on What Day?

ChewyStriker
01-13-2012, 02:00 PM
We arrive Jan. 28 in the evening to POP and will be touring without park-hoppers are were planning the following:

Sunday: Epcot
Monday: Animal Kingdom
Tuesday: Magic Kingdom

Any thoughts otherwise, or sound good?

Strmchsr
01-13-2012, 02:51 PM
I don't know if you're an EMH person or not. DAK has EMH on that Monday morning. I know some folks go to EMH then switch parks once it opens, but since you don't have parkhoppers that might be an issue. Otherwise, your plan looks fine to me.

bdm@pga
01-13-2012, 03:06 PM
I know a lot of people swear by not going to a park with the morning hours..but I like to go to the park that has the late hours....and stay late! But also, are you a fantasmic person? If so, check the schedule and plan around that as well...

Butters
01-13-2012, 05:07 PM
I know a lot of people swear by not going to a park with the morning hours..but I like to go to the park that has the late hours....and stay late! But also, are you a fantasmic person? If so, check the schedule and plan around that as well...

I believe fantasmic will be dark until 2/12

Mickey 101
01-13-2012, 06:00 PM
Are you set on those 3 parks? DHS has EMH on Monday evening. If you are not doing park hoppers, you might want to make the most of that!

BigFatDaddy
01-14-2012, 01:12 AM
When we were at WDW last November, the EMH in the evening were at Hollywood Studios on Sunday nights and MK on Monday nights and Epcot on Fridays.