PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast at Boardwalk?

DVC2004
01-13-2012, 09:55 AM
Where would you recommend for a sit down breakfast in the Boardwalk area? No Character Breakfast please and no park tickets, just 2 adults.

BrerGnat
01-13-2012, 10:02 AM
Captain's Grille, at the Yacht Club. They have a REALLY good buffet for $16.99/adult. Honestly, it's excellent. They also have an a la carte menu, but every item (except the Lobster Eggs Benedict) from the A La Carte menu is on the buffet. This is not a character buffet. It's a nice, peaceful restaurant with good service and excellent food. :thumbsup:

Kouzzina at the Boardwalk is also supposed to be good for Breakfast, but the menu is very decidedly Mediterranean influenced, so check it out in case it is the kind of place you'd like.

Scar
01-13-2012, 11:15 AM
Kouzzzina is the closest to BW if that matters. They also have outdoor seating if it's nice out.
Kouzzina at the Boardwalk is also supposed to be good for Breakfast, but the menu is very decidedly Mediterranean influenced, so check it out in case it is the kind of place you'd like.
They do have a regular American breakfast item. I'm accutually kicking myself for not trying something Mediterranian. The American was fine but basic. Here's the menu. (http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/media/wdw_nextgen/CoreCatalog/WaltDisneyWorld/en_us/Media/InternetMediaType/Dining/Kouzzina/kouzzina-menu-breakfast.pdf)

SBETigg
01-13-2012, 11:27 AM
I would choose Kouzzina.

Maleficent_vf
01-13-2012, 02:02 PM
I would go to Fresh. We love their breakfast. It is a buffet-type. All Fresh ingredients. While it is a the Dolphin, it is in the Boardwalk area. It is a stop for us at least once every trip. It is rarely busy - unless there is a conference booked at S/D.

ElenitaB
01-13-2012, 06:34 PM
Kouzzina's breakfast is very, very good. I still dream about the turkey-sweet potato hash I had there.

Checkers
01-13-2012, 09:28 PM
Captain's Grille, at the Yacht Club. They have a REALLY good buffet for $16.99/adult. Honestly, it's excellent. They also have an a la carte menu, but every item (except the Lobster Eggs Benedict) from the A La Carte menu is on the buffet. This is not a character buffet. It's a nice, peaceful restaurant with good service and excellent food. :thumbsup:

Agree with these 2 selections. We have had breakfast at Kouzzina and loved it so much we went back again.