PDA

View Full Version : 2013 point charts are on DVC website

TheDuckRocks
01-12-2012, 12:33 PM
I have been looking daily for the 2013 point charts as we are wanting to make reservations starting on Jan. 1, 2013 for a large group. Today I hit pay dirt! I have only printed out AKLV, OKW and HHI, as they are where we are looking for for 2013. It doesn't look as if there is any change except for when Easter week falls.

FiggyFan
01-12-2012, 09:54 PM
The email notice describes only two changes. At SSR, the treehouse point cost goes up due to heavy demand, with minor decreases elsewhere to balance this out. At BLT, 10 rooms have been reclassified from Theme Park view to standard view, so points have been juggled.

I checked a few other resorts, and as the OP says, I saw no changes.

VWL Mom
01-13-2012, 06:30 AM
At BLT, 10 rooms have been reclassified from Theme Park view to standard view, so points have been juggled.

I think I stayed in one of those last summer, they were stretching MK view on some of those.
Looks like the 1bdrm LV at BLT all went up too.

No changes at VWL.

diz_girl
01-13-2012, 03:36 PM
Before I realized that they reclassified the BLT rooms, I was wondering how they could have only increases on the points charts and no decreases. I was thinking, how could they do that if the total number of points on the charts can never change. The 2BR units were the most heavily affected (73.3% of views/seasons saw changes), then the 1BR units and the Studios were affected about the same as one another (40% of views/seasons saw changes). The 3BR villas had no points changes at all.