PDA

View Full Version : Jedi Training question

xrayqueen
01-12-2012, 07:40 AM
Hello! Was wondering if you need your park cards to reserve spots for the Jedi Training? I was planning on heading over there at rope drop while my husband gets FP for TSM. How do you go about reserving spots? Thanks in advance!

MickeysBestPal
01-12-2012, 09:13 AM
Hello! Was wondering if you need your park cards to reserve spots for the Jedi Training? I was planning on heading over there at rope drop while my husband gets FP for TSM. How do you go about reserving spots? Thanks in advance!

Nope. No park tickets are needed for Jedi sign-up.
Send them all with your husband to grab TSM FP's.

How to sign up for Jedi Training:

NOTE: As of recently, DHS has been actually opening to guests (unannounced) at about 8:30AM on days when the published opening time is 9AM.
Don't know if this will be the new "norm," but I'd plan on arriving at DHS -at least- by 8:15 so as to be in a better position to sign up for Jedi Training and to grab TSM FP's.
On AM EMH days, I'd be there much earlier (if you are a WDW Resort guest.)

Arrive well before park opening time.
When you get inside, take the child with you to the sign-up area.**

You'll get a time for the child to return to the Jedi stage and participate.

**Sign-ups will be either just past Hollywood & Vine Restaurant, or at the Sounds Dangerous entrance, or at the Jedi Stage. Look for the sign-up area in that order until you find it.

xrayqueen
01-12-2012, 09:54 AM
Thank you so much, I appreciate your detailed and knowledgable response! We are 10 days out and can't wait!!!

:mjump:

fanofdisney
01-12-2012, 03:23 PM
Does Jedi training happen year round? Is it really hard to get a time slot?

joanna71985
01-13-2012, 12:33 PM
Does Jedi training happen year round? Is it really hard to get a time slot?

It is now year-round. However, depending on the day, it can fill up fast. So definitely get over to DHS in the morning (as sometimes all the shows can fill up in a few hours).

MickeysBestPal
01-13-2012, 12:40 PM
It is now year-round. However, depending on the day, it can fill up fast. So definitely get over to DHS in the morning (as sometimes all the shows can fill up in a few hours).

Worse yet,
sometimes all the shows can fill up within the first hour.

fanofdisney
01-14-2012, 01:50 PM
Wow, thanks for letting me know.