PDA

View Full Version : WiFi in Parks?

Mickey 101
01-10-2012, 02:29 PM
I have an iPod Touch that I would like to bring with me but need to know if there are locations with free WiFi in any of the parks? Does anyone know?:mickey:

DizneyRox
01-10-2012, 03:08 PM
Not really... I've seen reports of some WiFi in Innoventions and I think somewhere on Main Street, but I'm not sure I believe them, and it's certainly not park wide WiFi.

brivers222
01-10-2012, 03:20 PM
never once did my phone ask to join a wifi network in any of the parks. At the deluxe hotels I had wifi throughout.

Actually I take that back, if you go all the way back in Italy I was able to pick up the Boardwalk wifi signal very faintly.

Disney Hungarian
01-10-2012, 03:57 PM
I was able to log into a wifi at the exit to SE and actually did a facetime call. Too bad it was so noisy in there that I could not hear the person I was talking to. A bit of a pain to log into that wifi also. Had to jump through a few hoops and click all of my privacy away.

Zawadi
01-11-2012, 10:56 AM
I was able to log into a wifi at the exit to SE and actually did a facetime call. Too bad it was so noisy in there that I could not hear the person I was talking to. A bit of a pain to log into that wifi also. Had to jump through a few hoops and click all of my privacy away.

Are you a distant cousin to Charles (Death Wish) Bronson? (Showing my age here)

Suggest that you change all of your social network passwords

Disney Hungarian
01-12-2012, 09:53 PM
Are you a distant cousin to Charles (Death Wish) Bronson? (Showing my age here)

Nope, haha

Suggest that you change all of your social network passwords

I think I was hopping on to the Siemens executive lounge wifi. If they want to (or anyone else) hijack my Facebook page, then I say go for it. Maybe they can make me more interesting... :thumbsup:

Figment1988
01-22-2012, 07:26 PM
Not really... I've seen reports of some WiFi in Innoventions and I think somewhere on Main Street, but I'm not sure I believe them, and it's certainly not park wide WiFi.

about the Innoventions, that is true, particularly in the West Innoventions in the IBM exhibit.

Dyanna
01-23-2012, 10:35 AM
I myself a new owner of an Ipod Touch would love to be able to use it while in the parks but until Disney upgrades I dont see that as being possible :-(

JabberJaws
01-23-2012, 10:36 AM
Yeah no WiFi in the parks unfortunately. The deluxe hotels, and now the moderates as well, feature WiFi, but not the parks.