PDA

View Full Version : Animal Kingdom dedicated bus to MCO?

PAYROLL PRINCESS
01-09-2012, 05:09 PM
A co-worker's in-laws are taking them to the Animal Kingdom Lodge next month and she mentioned that the Animal Kingdom is sending a bus to the airport to pick them up. I asked if she meant ME but she said that they have a bus just for DVC members. Anyone know if this is true?

Basket Mommy
01-09-2012, 05:48 PM
I've been DVC since 2008 and never heard of a DVC only bus. We're staying at AK in 11 days and no one mentioned a bus available for pickups at MCO when I made the reservation.

TinkerbellT421
01-09-2012, 06:05 PM
There is no "specific" DVC bus, just ME. The only bus I know of that could be confused with a DVC only bus is the van that they will come pick you up at your resort, give you the DVC sales pitch and then drop you off wherever you are going.....But never heard of, used or seen a DVC member only bus. :confused:

faline
01-09-2012, 06:46 PM
Could she be confusing transportation for DVC members with transportation for the Disney Cruise Line (DCL)?? Othewise, I would suspect she is thinking of Magical Express? (On the other hand, if I'm missing something and there is such transportation, please share!!! :secret:)!!!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
01-09-2012, 09:31 PM
I figure it's probably ME, but she insisted there was a bus just for DVC and just for the Animal Kingdom. I was 99% positive I was correct but wanted to defer to people who actually own DVC.
thanks all.