PDA

View Full Version : Ddp

Mitzie
01-09-2012, 11:35 AM
I had a friend book her family trip in 2011. She wanted to book RainForest Cafe for her trip in April of 2012. She said she ran into problems doing this. It is her understanding that if she booked the trip in 11' that the 2011 dining plan locations and guidelines are what she falls under. Is this true? Anyone else running into this? Our experience in the past did not work this way. DH and I have noted that on the Disney website, things are not updated..ie. It doesn't show places like Rainforest excepting the DDP but we just thought things haven't been updated yet.

TheDuckRocks
01-09-2012, 12:10 PM
Here is the updated 2012 DDP brochure from their website today:

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/media/wdw_nextgen/CoreCatalog/WaltDisneyWorld/en_us/PDF/2012Dining.pdf

The format is different this year so keep looking, you will find Rainforest listed.

If a place is on DDP always goes by the year you are actually dining, not the year you make the ADRs.

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
01-09-2012, 12:18 PM
Okay - she booked a 2012 trip in 2011 - she's on the 2012 DDP - she needs to look at the newest DDP brochure. It has finally been updated and the DTD Rainforest Cafe is on it.

MississippiDisneyFreak
01-09-2012, 06:35 PM
I think they are only on the Deluxe dining plan...also if I recall RFC makes you wait exactly 180 days out from the day you dine there to book

ElenitaB
01-09-2012, 06:44 PM
Just to confirm, Rainforest Cafe counts for one Table Service meal credit under the Disney Dining Plan which includes the following:

One (1) Quick-Service Meal, one (1) Snack, and one (1) Table-Service Meal per person, per night of your package stay for everyone in the party ages 3 and over. The plan also includes one (1) Resort refillable drink mug per person, that is valid for the length of your stay (eligible for refills at Quick-Service locations only in your Disney Resort hotel).

March Hare
01-09-2012, 07:11 PM
Just to confirm, Rainforest Cafe counts for one Table Service meal credit under the Disney Dining Plan which includes the following:

yes it is available on all the 2012 dining plans except quick service I have included a link to the dining plan brochure again

Disney Dining Plan 2012 (http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/media/wdw_nextgen/CoreCatalog/WaltDisneyWorld/en_us/PDF/2012Dining.pdf)