PDA

View Full Version : rollaway bed for 3rd person

bevyoakum
01-08-2012, 02:26 PM
what resorts allow rollaways for 3rd person? How much extra is it? Want a queen bed or better, trying to save $$. Looking at WL or Caribbean for after Thanksgiving 2012.

Itchy
01-08-2012, 03:40 PM
I have never seen a rollaway bed at WDW. Most rooms have either a King sized bed or two double or queen beds.

They do have a charge for each additional adult in a room ( if your third person is an adult ) I think the charge depends on the resort.

I have read where some people take inflatable beds for their kids.

Hope this helps.:mickey:

I see this is your second post so :welcome: to intercot.

Also if you have not heard of Magical Journeys they are a sponsor for intercot. They do a fabulous job at getting the best prices for rooms, ect. At no cost to you. They can help with the process of getting your reservations and get you any discounts that come along before your trip and apply them to save you more bucks.. They have a link at the intercot web page.

ColleenMcD
01-08-2012, 03:53 PM
I *believe* my parents are paying $20 extra a night for me to stay in the hotel room with them and my two children - the kids of course stay in room for free.

I can't find anything about roll away beds, but I think you can request travel cribs for children under 3...

bevyoakum
01-08-2012, 09:28 PM
thanks for advice - we used Magical Journeys when we went 7 yrs ago & I absolutely will be using them again, when we get our dates nailed down.

nifty48
01-08-2012, 10:20 PM
We got a rollaway bed at the Carribean Beach resort in 2005 for a third adult in the room. The cost was $10 or $15 a night (can't remember which) plus the fee for an extra adult in the room.

BrerGnat
01-09-2012, 08:35 AM
Is this an issue of three adults and not wanting to share a bed, because all rooms on property (except king rooms) hold at least 4 people, bedding wise.

If that's the case, rollaway beds are available at some resorts, subject to availability, but there is a charge, as mentioned. I know my parents were able to get one for a night when my sister joined them in their king bed room at POR, and it was $10/night back in 2001.

The problem with a rollaway bed in some resorts is that there just isn't room for one.

Wilderness Lodge does have Bunk Bed rooms. The bunk beds are the same size as the rollaways, so if two people would be willing to sleep in those, that might be an option?

The rollaway beds are small, by the way. They are not even twin sized.