PDA

View Full Version : Disney Collage

BWayGrl
01-04-2012, 03:18 PM
I've been wanting to make a collage of "Disney through the years" and I was hoping to get some suggestions from all of you!

I saw a small shadowbox at Target the other day (maybe 12"x12") and thought it would be cool to do a separate collage for each park. Has anyone ever done anything like this before? What kind of things have you included? I am really obsessed with 90s Epcot (Horizons, World of Motion, Wonders of Life, etc.) so I'm excited to include some pictures of that. I was thinking of using some of my own personal photographs, and maybe some pins that I have. Park maps? Old park tickets? I would love to hear your ideas!

VWL Mom
01-05-2012, 08:09 AM
This sounds like an idea I may have to borrow. I have a rolling cart full of WDW things since my boys were small because I was going to sit down and scrapbook. Well, they're now 16 and 20 and no scrapbooks yet.

I have saved napkins, drink coasters, stirrers, maps, tickets, fastpasses, maps, stickers, wristbands, mickey glitter, and of course many, many photos.

You could copy the map onto a fabric transfer (have them at craft stores) and iron it on to a piece of fabric to be the background of your shadow box.

Have fun!

BWayGrl
01-05-2012, 09:20 AM
You could copy the map onto a fabric transfer (have them at craft stores) and iron it on to a piece of fabric to be the background of your shadow box.

Oh that's a great idea! Thanks!