PDA

View Full Version : Ariel's Grotto open due to Fantasland redux?

MonkeyBaby
01-03-2012, 05:52 PM
Hey yall,
Is Ariel's Grotto open due to the Fantasy Land construction... I have a 5 year old DD on her very first trip looking for some face time with a certain Little Mermaid :cloud9:

-Dave
Leaving in 44 days!

ransam
01-03-2012, 06:44 PM
i'll be there ina couple weeks, if you don't get a response i wil llet you know

Melanie
01-03-2012, 07:02 PM
No, Ariel's Grotto hasn't been open since 2010, in order to make way for the new Fantasyland. The new Little Mermaid area will feature an Ariel meet 'n greet, but for now I've been seeing Ariel and Eric meeting over in Adventureland right beside the Fairies Meet and Greet and right up from Aloha Isle (where Dole Whips are sold).

The other way would be to schedule a character meal where she is appearing, either Cinderella Castle or Akerhaus in Norway at Epcot.

Just a note - Ariel appears at these locations on legs. She's not appearing anywhere right now in her mermaid state.

Ian
01-03-2012, 08:34 PM
The new Little Mermaid area will feature an Ariel meet 'n greet, but for now I've been seeing Ariel and Eric meeting over in Adventureland right beside the Fairies Meet and Greet and right up from Aloha Isle (where Dole Whips are sold).This is where I've seen them, as well.

MonkeyBaby
01-04-2012, 08:59 AM
Thanks yall! I guess she'll just see her walking around on those...what do you call them? oh yea FEET :funny:

and howdy neighbor to ransam!

-Dave