PDA

View Full Version : Jungle Cruise

GBBT
01-02-2012, 10:11 PM
When you are at MK during the day and go to the Jungle Cruise....make sure you get on Jeff's boat.He was xtremely into his speil and was very enjoyable...that is all.:D

Ian
01-03-2012, 01:17 PM
That's funny you mention that ... we don't ride JRC too much anymore because we've found the guides are pretty weak compared to what they used to be. In fact, we had one guide that barely spoke English. The accent was so heavy that we literally couldn't understand a thing she said, which kinda ruined the ride for us.

But the last time we rode we had Jeff as our guide and I commented to my wife as we got off the boat, "Now that guy gets it. He's the best guide I've had on this ride since I was a kid!"

beezyboo10
01-03-2012, 02:29 PM
I agree 100%. Actually spoke of him in a previous post. He is unreal funny. I think they may need fast passes for his boat.

AllDisney
01-03-2012, 04:02 PM
We had him on our last trip. He's great:number1:

GBBT
01-03-2012, 08:20 PM
He was doing the exit dock the next day...told him he needed to be our skipper again...but it didn't happen.Had another guy that day...boring,had a girl 1 night and the next day...boring.They just don't get it like Jeff does....he needs a raise!!!!:thumbsup: