PDA

View Full Version : Which would you rather?

xrayqueen
12-31-2011, 12:46 PM
Ohana's for breakfast or Hoop de do Review? I am struggling to decide.

Thanks in advance, everyone on here is so helpful!

gaffz70
12-31-2011, 01:55 PM
Did them both on our last trip and enjoyed them both, but do not feel the need to repeat either one.

O'Hana bf is pretty much like any of the character BF's.
Hoop de do is fun, but do you want to use 2 TS for it? For us it was worth it, b/c we went on my ds's b-day - the extra entertainment was just what we needed for a b-day celebration.

I guess I'm not that much help :)

brivers222
12-31-2011, 04:21 PM
we do both every trip. but yeah its like apples to oranges. Characters, less price for Ohana and then Slapstick Dinner show for a lot more money.

With that said, I would have to personally pick Ohana because I think that is the best breakfast on the property.

iloveokw
01-04-2012, 05:58 PM
No decision...HDDR

faline
01-04-2012, 07:50 PM
I can't really compare as I've never done the breakfast at O'Hana's but I can say that I'm a big fan of Hoop de Doo (not so much the food but definitely the show!)!

WDWCrazyKaren
01-05-2012, 08:27 AM
Here's another vote for 'Ohanas for breakfast. Great character interaction, and not nearly as crazy or noisy as some of the buffets. The breakfast food is very good, and of course the Poly is beautiful.

Disney Goof
01-05-2012, 09:17 AM
O'hana for the food and characters or if you have 5-9 year old kids they would love the slap stick humor at HDDR.

The food at HDDR was not worth the 2 credits though.

Good luck.
:mickey: