PDA

View Full Version : I know, I know.....silly question

Sunshine1010
12-31-2011, 02:06 AM
So.....MK has 1 entrance/exit. Every night when the fireworks are over and the park closes...it's a snail's pace to the exit. Have they ever considered doing another entrance /exit?

ryca1dreams
12-31-2011, 09:09 AM
One night we were there, they funneled a large crowd of us behind Main Street. I remember seeing a couple of of county deputies and their squad car back there.

BrerGnat
12-31-2011, 09:28 AM
One night we were there, they funneled a large crowd of us behind Main Street. I remember seeing a couple of of county deputies and their squad car back there.

This is done pretty frequently, in high crowd times. I've taken this route a couple times. Luckily, it was after I did the Backstage tour, or else I would have been disappointed to see it.

Main Street Jim
01-04-2012, 08:48 AM
As far as another actual entrance/exit to the park (like EPCOT), no. Really no place to put one.

But, like some of you have experienced, during high-crowd times, guests are routed backstage behind Main Street (east side, behind Tony's/Tomorrowland) during parade/fireworks to get guests out of the park. They can't run guests behind the west side (Jungle Cruise/Casey's), because that's where the parade floats stage before step-off.

Cast come into the park behind Fantasyland (under Pinocchio's Villag Haus), and the Cast bus runs from (old ToonTown location) back behind where Ariel's ride is now being built to Pinocchio's.