PDA

View Full Version : Milk Question

sommer
12-30-2011, 10:28 AM
Does anyone know if they sell Lactose Free milk in the resorts, specifically POR? TIA

ibelieveindisneymagic
12-30-2011, 12:01 PM
Although I have seen soy milk at the resorts, I don't think I've ever seen lactose-free milk.

garymacd
01-01-2012, 11:00 PM
We just returned from POFQ and my daughter informed me she looked for it but didn't find it.

We found in the restaurants that if you have a specific food requirement that they were more than happy to work with you and accomodate your concern. We were actually wondering if you called ahead to the resort whether they would get a carton or jug in for you.

Probably for a fee...

TinkerbellT421
01-01-2012, 11:03 PM
Although I have seen soy milk at the resorts, I don't think I've ever seen lactose-free milk.

If they have the soy milk that's your best bet as soy milk is lactose free. I have not seen Lactaid on site. I will check when we are at the boardwalk in a few weeks.

sommer
01-03-2012, 03:22 PM
Soy milk will work fine for the week. My DS doesn't really care for it, but it should be ok with cereal. I'm trying to think of some quick breakfast/snack ideas for our room.

Disney Doll
01-04-2012, 12:49 PM
You can always do a grocery delivery with Garden Grocer. We have some specific milk requirements in our family as well and Garden Grocer has always been able to get what we need.