PDA

View Full Version : How do you get to the Cap May @ Beach club

Catzle
12-29-2011, 08:32 PM
From the Poly if we want to do dinner there?

brivers222
12-29-2011, 08:44 PM
monorail to TTC to EPCOT then walk to the back international gateway (between UK and France) then you just stay to the right and Cape May will be right over there in beach club resort complex.

SBETigg
12-29-2011, 10:05 PM
I would go to the TTC or MK and get on the Beach Club bus from there. It will be more direct than using the monorail and having to walk through Epcot to the International Gateway and then to Beach Club. Sometimes we just grab a cab. If you're returning late from dinner, that might be your best bet.

DizneyRox
12-30-2011, 04:02 AM
Bus to MGM, then walk to Beach Club might be quicker than Epcot. Cape May is a pain the get to. You'll need the walk though to work off the food.

Jared
12-30-2011, 08:06 AM
I would go to the TTC or MK and get on the Beach Club bus from there. It will be more direct than using the monorail and having to walk through Epcot to the International Gateway and then to Beach Club. Sometimes we just grab a cab. If you're returning late from dinner, that might be your best bet.
I agree with this post. Take the monorail to the Magic Kingdom and then transfer to the Beach Club bus.

DizneyRox
12-30-2011, 09:39 AM
The above is a good option for lunch/dinner (which is what they need). Breakfast is another story. Busses from a park to resorts are usually hard to come by in the mornings.

I like the walk between MGM and Epcot, it's a ice way to work off some crab legs and drawn butter...

BrerGnat
12-30-2011, 10:21 AM
The walk between MGM and the lobby of the Beach club is over a mile, just for reference. It will take at least 20 min to make that trip, if you plan to do it that way.

Personally, I'd just take a bus to the BC from the MK.