PDA

View Full Version : Making ADRs and staying off property

disneynarula
12-29-2011, 09:52 AM
I am working on planning our upcoming trip.We are on an overseas assignment (Germany) and I don't want to come for just one week. I was thinking about renting a condo for one week and then spending a week on property. We also talked about renting the off property condo for two weeks to save money. We were going to buy annual passes and use TIW.

I know when you are staying on property you can book your ADRs from 180days of your check in for the duration of you stay. If I am staying off property I will need to book each day individually.

Has anyone not been able to get into the places they want when staying off property?

I am mostly thinking about LeCelier (sp?) Chef Mickey's and Boma.

NJGIRL
12-29-2011, 10:55 AM
We go in Oct and most of the time stay off property in our timeshare. I DO book at 180 days exactly and have NEVER had a hard time getting exactly what we want and the time we want it (lunch at 12:00 dinner at 5:30).

It is a pain calling everyday but I put a note on my counter for that week to remind me to do it.

We eat at BOMA almost every trip and have had many Chef Mickey ADR's also. Le Cellier.... we are the minority, we have eaten there twice and really don't see what all the hype is about, so I have not tried to book there in several years, that restaurant does not factor into our dining plans.