PDA

View Full Version : spring break/easter

Disdaddy
12-29-2011, 09:38 AM
We are going the Saturday before Easter and staying the following week. Have heard Easter crowds are bad. Does that mean just Easter day or the week before or after Easter?

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
12-29-2011, 09:44 AM
I've always heard the week leading into and after Easter are bad as this is the traditional Spring Break weeks for public and private schools around the nation.

Daisy712
12-29-2011, 10:25 AM
It will be crowded. We are going for my son's graduation and my daughter's sweet sixteen. We have a free place to stay off property, but are considering shelling out the big bucks for Pop Century because the parks could close due to capacity. It will be very crowded, but very magical. We are counting the days. Have a great time.:mickey:

Disdaddy
12-29-2011, 12:30 PM
Thanks. We've been during the week of the 4th and the week after christmas. We know how to handle the crowds. Would rather put of with the spring break crowd than go back in the summer again. Too hot!

ransam
12-29-2011, 05:02 PM
it was a long time ago, but easter weekend, friday-Sunday was horrible.

gottaluvtink
12-29-2011, 08:32 PM
We went the week after Easter once, and I honestly have to say, I will NEVER go at that time again. It was super crowded. We usually go in September, February, or April, so for us it was awful. Too crowded for my liking.

Disdaddy
12-31-2011, 01:15 PM
I don't imagine it being much worse than the week after Christmas or 4th of July week. Those are the weeks we've been the most and are used to the big crowds.