PDA

View Full Version : Lots of fun at Whispering Canyon Cafe

kottesen
12-28-2011, 09:36 PM
We had Christmas breakfast at Whispering Canyon and decided to have a bit of fun with our teen son. When we were seated we told the host that our son was very naughty and needed special attention. He was back right away with a tabletop jail that he set in front of my son so he was looking at us through bars! So funny! That set the tone for our entire meal and we had a blast. Our waitress even fed our teen one more bite of food because she told him he hadn't eaten enough. Wish I had a pic of that!
The food was great. My husband and I had the skillet. One son had pancakes and the other had raisin bread french toast. The french toast was completely devoured.

MississippiDisneyFreak
12-29-2011, 08:33 AM
sounds like fun:mickey:

Melanie
12-29-2011, 09:05 AM
Love WCC! We're eating there next week and taking my in-laws who have never been. Sounds like you guys had a blast. The server makes the difference!

DVC2004
12-29-2011, 09:49 AM
Glad you guys had fun! We have had mixed experiences here. I think it really depends on the servers. I remember having a fantastic tim then going back last June for my son's b-day and graduation celebration and it wasn't even acknowledged (and yes we told the server, told the podium and put it on the reservation). It's too bad they can't be consistant.

NJGIRL
12-29-2011, 10:59 AM
We love this place. It has always been alot of fun and the food has always been really good.
We have only been there for dinner but want to try breakfast on our next trip.