PDA

View Full Version : long Easter weekend? :(

Tx. Mom
12-28-2011, 02:25 AM
We took our four children to WDW in late Jan. 2007 and had the best time of our lives. I did alot of research, we stayed on property, and rode rides over and over without hardly any lines!! We had such an amazing time, we decided to take our children again over Easter weekend before our oldest graduates. However, this time we are staying off property, doing Universal a few days, and the water parks as well. We were so excited UNTIL i realized (too late) that this is one of the most crowded weeks of the year. Is it miserable? How long are the waits? Are the water parks and Universal even crowded? We were spoiled on our last trip and am so worried they are not going to enjoy this one :(

Kenny1113
12-28-2011, 06:09 AM
I have done the very crowded Easter time as well. I think as long as you go into it knowing it is not going to be like last time and will be very crowded, you will be ok. Just plan accordingly and realize that you probably won't do as many rides as last time.

Tx. Mom
12-28-2011, 11:57 AM
Thank you. We are looking into trying to switch our reservations so we are able to enjoy the parks more. Our options are the next week April 12-18 or May 31-June 6. Any recommendations on which week is typically less crowded!? We could do late February as well but worry it will be too chilly for the water parks. Thank you for any help!

Auroring Good Time
12-28-2011, 12:48 PM
The week of April 16th is when Massachusetts has spring vacation. It is usually pretty crowded at Disney that week.