PDA

View Full Version : Where to have dessert and coffee

epceddie
12-19-2011, 03:11 PM
Is there any place in the World that you like to visit just for dessert and coffee? Are there any little cafes out there that I've missed?

Scar
12-19-2011, 03:16 PM
Can't help with the coffee 'cause I can't stand it, but the quick service in Norway and France have great desserts.

mook3y
12-19-2011, 07:43 PM
we always have dinner here too...

But coffee and desert at Narcoossee's is one of our favorite parts of our "parents" night out.

Nice view of the castle - might also catch the fireworks and/or water light parade.

Def. our fave.

Pirate Granny
12-20-2011, 07:37 AM
A few years back we went to Jiko for dessert, booked the ADR for the end of the night, our waiter was so upset that we weren't eating a full meal, he made us get up and change sections. :(. That was the last time we went there,shame as the food is good, but we just wanted their choc. Pisachio creme brule. :secret:

Mickey'sGirl
12-20-2011, 10:38 AM
I would recommend the Kona Cafe at the Poly. Awesome coffee, and terrific desserts (and you can often get seated without a reservation!) :thumbsup:

Wright46
12-22-2011, 01:05 PM
School Bread in Norway

Crow
12-22-2011, 10:34 PM
schoolbread and viking coffee in norway is a good choice.

epceddie
12-23-2011, 01:59 AM
The same thing happened to us at Jiko. We stopped in for come coffee and to try the pistachio creme brulee and you could tell the waitress wasn't happy with us when we told her what we wanted to order. We didn't have to change sections though. I've never heard of a waiter being able to do something like that before.
Thanks for all of the replies. My wife loves creme brulee. In fact, we're having it twice in one day when we visit Epcot in late February. We have lunch reservations at Coral Reef and dinner at Le Cellier, where she can't wait to try the maple creme brulee.

LudwigVonDrake
12-28-2011, 02:29 PM
Kona Cafe :tasty: