PDA

View Full Version : MK Parades/Hours Christmas week?

Main Street Jim
12-18-2011, 12:37 PM
Looking at "Event schedule" here on Intercot, during Christmas week:

"Celebrate a Dream Come True parade:
December 25-31 -- 3:30 p.m".

Now, I know better (or should)...but doesn't the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Parade run twice a day (12:00 and 4:00) during Christmas week?

We'll be down there next Tuesday, and I'm *hoping* that it's NOT CaDCT, and that it's twice a day and not just once.

Also, saw that MSEP is only showing once a night, at 9:00 with Wishes at 10:00. I *know* in the past, that the nighttime parades have run twice a night during that week as well (usually 9 and 11pm).

And...MK is "only" open until 11pm? What happened to "12am" or even "1am" due to crowds? Or will "closing time" be determined by the crowds (I know that the park *has* extended the hours in the past)?

MickeysBestPal
12-18-2011, 02:55 PM
Looking at "Event schedule" here on Intercot, during Christmas week:

1-"Celebrate a Dream Come True parade:
December 25-31 -- 3:30 p.m".

Now, I know better (or should)...but doesn't the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Parade run twice a day (12:00 and 4:00) during Christmas week?

We'll be down there next Tuesday, and I'm *hoping* that it's NOT CaDCT, and that it's twice a day and not just once.

--------

2- Also, saw that MSEP is only showing once a night, at 9:00 with Wishes at 10:00. I *know* in the past, that the nighttime parades have run twice a night during that week as well (usually 9 and 11pm).

And...MK is "only" open until 11pm? What happened to "12am" or even "1am" due to crowds? Or will "closing time" be determined by the crowds (I know that the park *has* extended the hours in the past)?

1- The calendars (I'm including just about all of the on-line calendars) virtually never change the NAME of the parade listed that runs...
they just don't bother.
But YES, the Christmas Parade will run instead of Dream Come True (that has been confirmed by Disney.)

2- The MSEP does, in fact, run twice nightly during that time.
And, the MK closing times are later (12M, 1AM, 2AM on various nights.

Someone here has not kept up with the accurate listings.

Main Street Jim
12-18-2011, 03:00 PM
See my "Park Hours Updates" post :)

VWL Mom
12-18-2011, 03:42 PM
Disney site calendar does show Mickey's Once Upon a Christmastime Parade daily at 1230 and 330

Main Street Jim
12-18-2011, 04:23 PM