PDA

View Full Version : ADRs made! Excited about trying some new places!

alaMode
12-17-2011, 07:41 PM
We're celebrating trip #10 to WDW at the beginning of June. We're staying at the Beach Club for the first time and we're excited about experiencing some TS dining in the area-not to mention Stormalong Bay!

DS loves character meals, so we'll be having breakfast at Cape May Cafe and Akershus for the first time each. We'll also be eating at Donald's Safari Breakfast for the 3rd time.

We'll be having dinner at Les Chefs de France, Biergarten (first time each) & Via Napoli (repeat).

Also can't wait to have a shake at Beaches & Cream!

We're breaking our Chef Mickey tradition, but it's always good to try new things, right?!?

Goofeygal
12-17-2011, 10:38 PM
We have been to Cape May twice, the food is fantastic. The first time we went we got right in on time with our ressie and the characters spent alot of time with us. The restaurant was not that full.
The second time we went food was fantastic but we waited for 40 minutes to be seated with a ressie. It was way over booked and the characters were not able to spend time. It was pose for pic and move on. We were disappointed the with the second visit.

Mammabruski
12-18-2011, 08:34 AM
Sounds great! We make ours tomorrow - I'm so excited!:cloud9:

kaylamag
12-18-2011, 08:42 AM
We just got back from the BC, it is a wonderful resort, absolutely loved it! Also tried Biergarten this trip and it was one of my favorites. We ate at Cape May for dinner and it was wonderful, we'll have to try the breakfast next time.

VWL Mom
12-18-2011, 08:42 AM
Sounds good to me! We are hoping to get in to Beach Club at the 7 month mark because we too are looking to have easier access to more dining options. The thought of just walking to Epcot for dinner appeals to me. Cape May and Les Chefs de France are already both on my wishlist.

gaffz70
12-18-2011, 03:05 PM
Sounds like fun. I am also looking forward to our first trip to BC this year and trying some new restaurants. There are just too many options at WDW, you can't help but break some traditions

BelleBeauty
12-20-2011, 11:12 AM
Biergarten is amazing! We absolutely loved it last month.

mydisneygirls
12-20-2011, 04:10 PM
We ate at Les Chefs de France for the first time on our past trip. We really loved it. The food was delicious and the atmosphere was great. It will be on our list for next trip also.

jillluvsdisney
12-20-2011, 06:33 PM
I have one thing to say about Cape May's breakfast buffet; French Toast Bread Pudding.:cloud9: YUMMY!!

brivers222
12-21-2011, 10:51 AM
Chefs de France is a staple for us.. Usually a dinner but this time we scheduled it for the afternoon of our last day... We got to see Remy!!!! totally awesome... He danced his little heart out to "Can't Touch this.... It's Remy time!"

We tried Cape May for the first time and it was decent, basic breakfast fare except for the french toast bread pudding, that was YUMMY.... but you get to see Donald, Goofy and Minnie in swimwear!

Akershus we went for breakfast again... by far THE BEST princess interaction on site! Plus the food is pretty good too!

Also we went to beaches and Cream on the saturday (day after we arrived) at 2pm... no wait..... enjoyed a good burger and the No Way Jose Sundae... MMMMMmmmmm