PDA

View Full Version : Can I pick up my [pre paid] tickets at the boardwalk/EPCOT entrance?

Terra
12-16-2011, 09:32 PM
We'll be on the boardwalk first tomorrow. I just bought the Fl. Resident annual passes via the payment plan, all online.

Will I be able to pick them up at the Boardwalk entrance ticket booth, or will I need to go the main EPCOT entrance.

Thanks in advance!

Tink1
12-16-2011, 10:18 PM
You most certainly can pick them up at the International Gateway!

Have fun.

Nanc

sassafras
12-17-2011, 07:33 AM
We get annual passes and we actually prefer to pick them up at the International Gateway ticket window. Seems much simpler and quicker!

Terra
12-17-2011, 08:15 AM
Thank you!! We're excited. It's an early Christmas present for our sons!
Yeah, we love the Gateway entrance, much less congested!

MickeysBestPal
12-17-2011, 02:24 PM
Yeah, we love the Gateway entrance, much less congested!

Depends on when you get there.

And, there are only two ticket booths.

Terra
12-17-2011, 10:16 PM
Really? Anytime we've been we've never had to wait more than 5 minutes in the ticket line or the entrance line. Today, even close to the holidays wasn't bad! :)

It went so smooth. I got in line behind this one couple. I waited literally 5 minutes, they walked up to the window and he starts yelling at the poor Cast Member saying "So much for buying online to shorten my wait. I've been waiting 90 minutes."
I'm pretty sure it wasn't 90 minutes since I was in line less than 10 from start to finish ;)

I felt so bad for how he was treating her. He went on and on so I made sure to be extra nice when I got up there. She bent over backwards for us ;)