PDA

View Full Version : New Fantasmic Dining for limited time

mydisneygirls
12-15-2011, 10:28 AM
I guess I should have put this under Dining...but I don't know how to move it!!!

Has anyone heard about the new “A Taste of Hollywood To Go – A Fantasmic! Dining Experience?” It counts as a CS meal on the DP. From what I've read, you get an affordable "picnic" from Min & Bill’s Dockside Diner plus reserved seating for Fantasmic! You can order your meal and select the performance you want to attend any time from 11:00 am through 1 1/2 hours prior to the show you selected. You pick up your meal at your convenience and then you are on your own for an easy picnic lunch or dinner. I guess they're trying this our from December 18–31. I wonder if they're giving this a test run to see if they will offer it in the future.

Victor Kelly
12-15-2011, 12:56 PM
If it stays my wife and I will most likely do it. Sounds like a good idea as long as it is limited.

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
12-15-2011, 01:25 PM
Well doesn't that sound wonderful!

BelleBeauty
12-15-2011, 02:31 PM
I would totally do that! Hate the HS restaurants but we'd do a picnic if it meant avoiding the cattle call.

teamblackwell
12-15-2011, 03:18 PM
They have been using this system at CA for the World of Color show. We like it. You place your order online, show up at the food counter with your i.d. and you get your box lunch, show tickets and a light-up braclet. The different boxes vary in price, but are around $15 in California. I'm guessing they will probably be similar at Fantasmic!

disneyfan328
12-15-2011, 03:46 PM
I LOVE this idea! It sounds perfect - except that Fantasmic will be dark during our upcoming trip :( January 6th - 16th. I would love to try it. Hopefully someone will come along that does so we know what all offerings there will be.