PDA

View Full Version : Wha Are People Wearing in the Parks RIGHT NOW?

Goes4FastPass
12-14-2011, 04:32 PM
Looks like WDW is looking at highs near 80F and lows around 60F for the next several days.

I've been telling my family to plan to start out the day long sleeve/long pants layered up but be ready to laywer down to short sleeves and shorts then layer back up when the sun goes down.

Are the pools busy? In the past I've felt like December WDW heated resort pools were more wish than warmth. There seem to be kids determined to splash it up and a few brave Dads makin' memories... while the, "Nope that water's too cold!" Moms read magazines by the pool.

Renfairwedding
12-14-2011, 07:04 PM
We plan for both hot and cold. Most of our sweat shirts were bought on very cold nights.

We also have a great photo in front of the castle taken during a Christmas party. It was in the upper 40's and we dressed like were ready for a Pennsylvania snow storm. We drive down so its easy to pack for whatever weather.

:snowman:

Strmchsr
12-14-2011, 08:00 PM
Since last Friday I've seen folks wearing some of everything front short shorts like it was August (and those girls were turning blue in the evening) to folks bundled up like it was winter in Maine. It's been a little over cast and windy which has made it feel quite comfortable to me. As for the pools, yes, they have been fairly busy, but not packed. But, again, the weather for the last few days has been slightly cooler and windier than it will be for the next 2-3. Temps by next week should be back to about where they are now.

kbean
12-15-2011, 06:36 AM
Nothing! Wooooohoooooo!

Melanie
12-15-2011, 08:23 AM
It's been mild and comfortable recently, with highs in upper 70s and lows in upper 50s. That trend is to continue for the next week at least. Most everyone I saw at the parks over last weekend were in shorts and t-shirts.

Daisy712
12-15-2011, 09:43 AM
We just returned on Tuesday. I wore capris, sandels, and short sleeve shirts. My hubby wore shorts and short sleeve shirts. We changed to jeans in the evening with sweatshirts. The weather was very mild, mid to hi 70's. Compared to last year when we had to wear winter coats. Great weather right now! Enjoy!

brivers222
12-21-2011, 02:19 PM
I planned on some cold weather clothes for the past 11 days... but instead i wore t-shirts and shorts the ENTIRE trip... save a day when i had to wear a poncho