PDA

View Full Version : Magic Kingdom Park Update?

AllDisney
12-13-2011, 06:27 PM
When will ALL the new updates be done to the MK? Will it be totally done in 2013 and if so what month?

MickeysBestPal
12-13-2011, 06:29 PM
When will ALL the new updates be done to the MK? Will it be totally done in 2013 and if so what month?

Nobody knows.

Even Disney can't say that far in advance.

Victor Kelly
12-14-2011, 09:42 AM
I have seen on multiple sites that FLE will be done close to the end of 2013. Of course there can be delays like anywhere else.

I doubt after the FLE is done anything else major will happen besides Avatarland in AK. The major share holders are nervous. But it is not like people will stop going to Disney.

PopPhan
12-14-2011, 11:34 AM
I have seen on multiple sites that FLE will be done close to the end of 2013. Of course there can be delays like anywhere else.

I doubt after the FLE is done anything else major will happen besides Avatarland in AK. The major share holders are nervous. But it is not like people will stop going to Disney.

I don't know about anything MAJOR...I would call adding a DVC Villas section to the Grand Floridian a MAJOR addition, and ground was broken for the new Four Seasons Resort, and all the additions to the ESPN Wide World of Sports.....

They are actually spending quite a bit on new projects right now. Most of which will take them through 2013 & 2014 to complete.

azcavalier
12-14-2011, 11:59 AM
I don't know about anything MAJOR...I would call adding a DVC Villas section to the Grand Floridian a MAJOR addition, and ground was broken for the new Four Seasons Resort, and all the additions to the ESPN Wide World of Sports.....

They are actually spending quite a bit on new projects right now. Most of which will take them through 2013 & 2014 to complete.

The Grand Floridian DVC project is actually relatively small (compared to other DVC projects). I don't know if that's simply because they don't have the space, or what it is. But they're adding less than 200 units.

Victor Kelly
12-15-2011, 10:57 AM
I do not believe Disney is providing the capital for the Four Seasons. And as azcavalier stated, the GF DVC is relatively small compared to Bay Lake Towers.

Avatarland in AK is something I call major. FLE is major. The Art of Animation is a major project as well. But, I am hoping maintenance can be expanded within the resort. Updates and refurbs to existing attractions.