PDA

View Full Version : Okay - opinions from Experts

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
12-10-2011, 07:50 PM
I can make my 180 ADRs on Wednesday and this is what my DD and I have come up with. Because of food allergy and other food issues - no Italian Restaurants are with in our list nor can they be.

Garden Grill (D)
Le Cellier (L)
Tusker House (B)
Sci Fi (D)
O'Hana (D)
Beirgarten (D)
50's Prime Time (D)
Coral Reef (D)
Teppan Edo (D)
Crystal Palace (B)

We are doing the DDP - and will have 10 TS meals. DD does not do princesses so no Castle for us or Akershus. (She'll be 17.) We are also celebrating my birthday AND her HS graduation for our June trip. :beer:

ibelieveindisneymagic
12-10-2011, 09:15 PM
You have many of our favourites on the list! Looks good to me ... enjoy :eat:

ElenitaB
12-10-2011, 09:55 PM
Nice list! :thumbsup:

When you make your ADRs, be sure to note tht there are food allergies. You never know when a problem ingredient may show up in a dish. By noting the allergy, you will have the opportunity to talk to a chef at each restaurant, and they will steer you away from anything that could cause a problem.

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
12-10-2011, 10:19 PM
Thanks Ellen - we did that when hubby and I went in 09 and I had the best time eating at Disney because I didn't have to worry about any allergy issues (luckily only I have them). We had several sou chefs visit the table, but at Coral Reef, the head chef (name escapes me) came to talk to me and that's the one place I had the least issues with the menu.

gaffz70
12-11-2011, 11:23 AM
Looks like most of our fav's
Haven't tried tuskar house yet, but would like to.
Last time we went to 50's prime time for the 1st time. Our waiter wasn't that good, there were no antics, we were kind of bummed....not sure I want to take the chance of a good/bad waiter again

RichGuy
12-11-2011, 12:00 PM
Up to you, of course, but I would consider a signature meal. We like California Grill, Jiko, Citricos...

You might also look at Tokyo Dining for a late lunch.

BelleBeauty
12-11-2011, 02:27 PM
Biergarten was one of our favorite meals when we were there last month! Our only mistake was making an ADR so early that we didn't get to see the band perform. It was rather quiet in there. Food was fantastic!! Enjoy :thumbsup:

MississippiDisneyFreak
12-11-2011, 04:36 PM
mmmm....they look good to me:thumbsup:

Katzateer
12-11-2011, 06:55 PM
Sounds great but we would go to California grill one night to watch Wishes and either get a meal or just get desserts. That is the first choice for our 17 year old, Garden Grill is her second. Have a great time!:thumbsup:

Katzateer
12-11-2011, 07:00 PM
We took our daughter and her best friend to California Grill for desserts and Wishes Viewing -they both graduate this year. They ask if you are celebrating anything and decorated the table and put a chocolate decoration on the girls dessert that said Congradulations!