PDA

View Full Version : Re-entry to MK?

GeorgieRussell
12-06-2011, 08:18 PM
We'll be at MK for one day on either January 8th or 9th. If we were to spend the day in the park and then leave for dinner at one of the monorail hotels, would we be allowed back into the park for the fireworks without having a park hopper ticket?
And is the rose garden still the best place to watch the fireworks? (got that tip off Intercot five years ago!)
Thanks

faline
12-06-2011, 08:43 PM
Without a park hopper ticket, you can always return to the same park you attended earlier in that day.

The Rose Garden is a lovely place to watch the fireworks. Personally, though, I prefer Main Street - somewhere around Casey's.

Janmac
12-07-2011, 09:48 AM
The Rose Garden is a lovely place to watch the fireworks. Personally, though, I prefer Main Street - somewhere around Casey's.

Ditto on the Casey's location. :thumbsup: We decided at the last minute to watch the fireworks one evening in December and found an empty table outside Casey's. As we sat down I realized why the table was unoccupied - there were tree branches all over the sky. No matter. As soon as the fireworks started I never saw those tree branches at all.

Jan

BelleBeauty
12-07-2011, 10:15 AM
Definitely rose garden. We even just sat in the pathway that winds its way through the Rose Garden from Tomorrow Land to Main Street and it was perfect. We sat on the planter filled with rose bushes and had a perfect view of the castle and the fireworks with very little congestion. :cloud9:

Tigerinvestigator
12-07-2011, 03:03 PM
Here's another idea. If you book Ohana at the Poly for dinner, you could watch Wishes from the beach. It is spectacular and the sound is piped in as well.:thumbsup:

minnie-mouse
12-08-2011, 01:07 PM
What about from the train station at the very front of the park. Can you see it well from up there? I like the idea of being at the front of the park so when it's over we can be the first to head out (since we have small children with us, might make it easier).

A Big Kid
12-08-2011, 02:17 PM
I prefer the bridge to Tommorowland. That way, you can see Tink fly right over your head. :number1: