PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on our ADRs? Any particular foods we should try?

ChewyStriker
12-04-2011, 10:08 AM
Well, we're all set with ADRs and a couple are familiar spots for us, so I was wondering more for those who have dined at one of the spots, are there any particular dishes you particularly enjoy?

Here they are:
Lunch at San Angel Inn
Dinner at Coral Reef
Dinner at Kona Cafe
Breakfast at Crystal Palace

I also want to make sure we hit Wolfgang Puck Express in DTD for dinner sometime, but know they no longer have my favorite: the BBQ Chicken Sandwich. :( Any replacement suggestions?

Mary Chase
12-04-2011, 01:16 PM
We really liked Kona Cafe the first time we ate there - I believe we both got steak and it was good. Their bread is really good too!

PETE FROM NYC
12-04-2011, 06:01 PM
The only one mentioned that we go to is Crystal Palace. We really enjoy the bfast there.Good character interaction, even with just us 2 BIG KIDS.

crltkcagle
12-05-2011, 10:37 AM
San Angel is a place that most people love. I got food poisoning there in 2009 and will never go back.

We love Coral Reef and it was one of our best meals on our last trip. The steak and Mahi Mahi were awesome!

Crystal Palace for breakfast is another favorite. The food is great and the character interaction is wonderful!

Ms. Mode
12-06-2011, 10:52 AM
We ate at the Coral Reef for the first time in August; it was wonderful! The steak is great and the service was wonderful. I had read many mixed reviews and was worried...all for nothing. :thumbsup:

cer
12-06-2011, 12:07 PM
Kona does anything teriyaki well.

Kona has good teriyaki steak. It is served with rice.

Also know that even though it is not on the dinner menu, you can get teriyaki chicken and substitute mashed potatoes for your side if you'd like.

Great bread. Their non-alcoholic specialty drinks are good as well and on the dining plan. There is a raspberry smoothie and a pina colada offered. There are a ton of desserts to choose from but the one I chose and enjoyed was the chocolate fondue served with fruit and cookies.

Now I'm hungry. :(