PDA

View Full Version : New Character Lunch at Tusker House

WDWdriver
12-04-2011, 08:12 AM
From the Cast Member information web site:

Beginning Dec. 4, in addition to the popular character breakfast, Tusker House Restaurant at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park will add a new character lunch, Donald’s Dining Safari Lunch.

Guests will be able to meet some of their favorite characters, including Donald and Daisy Duck (characters subject to change) while sampling a delicious selection of all-you-care-to-enjoy spit-roasted meats, unique salads, creative vegetarian offerings, hearty stews and desserts – all with an African touch.

Donald’s Dining Safari Lunch at Tusker House Restaurant will be offered from 11 a.m. to 2:45 p.m. daily.

Guests can book Donald’s Dining Safari Lunch at Tusker House Restaurant by calling 407-WDW-DINE (3463), by going online to www.disneyworld.disney.go.com/reservations/dining, or by visiting any Guest Relations theme park location or Guest Services desk at a resort.

dlpmikki
12-04-2011, 04:51 PM
I'm booked in for lunch in January - really looking forward to it!

Jennifer_and_Chris
12-05-2011, 09:57 AM
Well, unless this is TOP NOTCH, I just can't say no to Flame Tree for lunch.

Hope this brings better offerings for lunch.

Figment1988
12-08-2011, 08:38 PM
To be honest, i am not too happy with this character lunch for many reasons including the fact that not only is it the same characters from breakfast, but the fact that they got rid of the Nemo Dining Package has got me very disillusioned about eating there. adding to this is that some the photographers and the CMs working the lines can be rude when it comes to keeping the line in motion.