PDA

View Full Version : MK and Hollywood Studios on Monday

Hope0416
12-01-2011, 01:08 PM
I can't decide!! We are planning on going to MK and Hollywood Studios this Monday, Dec. 5th. Our goal is to see the Osborne Lights and the decorations at MK, and possibly the nighttime parades at MK. Our kids are 2 and 3 and are amazing at napping while in the parks, so overly tired is not a big deal!

Park-hopper passes for one day...best strategy to see the best of Christmas at Disney? I know it takes more than a day, but that is all we have this week!

What are the crowds typically like? I know it has been mentioned the first 2 weeks of Dec. can be slower.

What would be the best way to get between parks? Take the bus system or drive our car?

There doesn't seem like there is tons to do for the younger kids at HS and I love MK. My husband doesn't do great with LARGE crowds, so I'm worried about going back to MK for the parades at night after we see the Osborne lights. If we have to choose one or the other, what would you pick? I've been to Disney tons, but never at Christmas.

Any suggestions? I know I am trying to pack a lot in one day! Thanks :mickey:

Daisy'sMom
12-01-2011, 05:01 PM
It usually is pretty crowded forthe lights at DHS. And I would use the bus system. It just seems easier. What ever you decide, have a great time and enjoy.:mickey: