PDA

View Full Version : Funniest thing you ever saw at a Disney park.

wdw538884
11-30-2011, 07:49 PM
ON a recent trip to Epcot for the evening fireworks, the woman in front of me got all excited and grabbed her husband in a big bear hug and told him that she loved him and was having so much fun, at which point, the man she was hugging responded, " I am glad your enjoying your self, but your husband is on your other side. We all laughed at the poor womans dilemma, and at her husband who declared, that Disney was indeed the happiest place on earth. A moment we will all fondly remember, especially the lady who continued to hug the stranger with her head buried in his side as she shrieked with laughter.
so what did you see that was memorable?:D

MissMaryPoppins
12-01-2011, 01:15 AM
That's funny!

I've mentioned this before on the boards but it's my favorite Disney World story. My brother and I were on a bus from Saratoga Springs to Magic Kingdom and my brother got up so a family could sit near each other. I had a little boy next to me who looked around 4 at the most. He was happily eating cereal out of a sandwich bag and then he saw the Contemporary and began to literally shake. He got up on his knees and put his hand on my shoulder to get my attention. When I looked at him he put his face close to mine and yelled "ARE YOU GOING TO CHEF MICKEY'S?" and I laughed said no. He said "WE ARE!" and I told him I had been there before and he was going to have so much fun. He nodded and went back to his cereal. When I got up I noticed his parents, grandparents, and my brother laughing at us. It was so cool to see a kid so excited about having breakfast with Mickey, it made my day.

Disney4us2
12-01-2011, 01:38 AM
This was at Disneyland. We were walking in Tomorrowland and saw a group of teens. There was one boy who really stood out. He was wearing a Snow White costume and have a blast with it.

pirate pixie
12-02-2011, 11:59 AM
my DH returns from the mens room laughing his rear off . i ask whats so funny ? he tells this story of a little boy in the stall next to him who before he flushed cried out " to infinity and beyond"

Mitzie
12-02-2011, 02:25 PM
I am not sure I can describe this well but here we go. On our very first trip to Disney DD was 7. We had attended the MNSSHP and were on our way back to BC and it was late. Our daughters sat across from us on the bus, the kind that the front seats face each other. The 7 year old sat in the middle seat and a gentleman sat next to her. At one point her little head started bobbing and she leaned into his sholder. What was funny was the gentleman next to her had leaned his head on her head and they both were fast asleep! His wife sitting near him went to wake him but I said let them be..Disney is an exhausting place! Not very funny but sweet.

darthmacho
12-02-2011, 04:03 PM
An elderly gentleman sitting on a bench, and nonchalantly wearing a giraffe hat!

Also, in the background of one of our 1998 photos, theres a man walking down Main Street dressed like Fred Flintstone. In retrospect, I'm not sure if that's funny or scary. :covered:

A Big Kid
12-02-2011, 07:38 PM
#1) Watching the Stars in Cars parade at (then) MGM studios. Mom in front of us is having a heck of a time with her two preteens who would NOT listen. Dad is about 6'3" tall wearing a tank top with muscles popping out EVERYWHERE. Oh yeah, he was wearing Mickey Mouse ears. He was enthralled with the parade. Mother finally had it, "That's it! We are never coming back to this place again!," she angrily stated.

Dad, looked befuddled and sheepishly replied, "Well,, umm, uh, I'm coming back, right?"

#2) We stayed at the FW cabins. My SIL-"MiMi", Niece and Great Niece slept in the bedroom. My wife and I slept on the murphy bed. In the middle of the night, My neice, about 3 years old, climbed in the murphy bed with my wife and I. No big deal, we just dealt with it.

The next morning, we were on a fairly empty bus heading to the parks. I asked my niece why she climbed in bed with us the night before. Without hesitation, and LOUDLY, as she fanned her hand in front of her nose, she mater of factly stated, "Because MiMi was a bit gassy last night, if you know what I mean."

Everyone on the bus was laughing,,,,except for MiMi.

captain j
12-02-2011, 08:11 PM
While at AK several years ago, a family was standing right near the entrance to the safari. It was late in the day. The kids were crying, the mom was complaining to the dad that the kids were tired and hungry and that it was time to go home. The dad was holding a couple of the small plastic walkie talkies that were so popular. After second time the mom says it's time to go, the dad slams the walkie talkies to the ground, they bust into several pieces and he screams "take me out to the parking lot and run me over with a bus!". I guess he had enough of the "Disney Magic" for one day. To this day, I still picture them every time I walk past the safari.

The Dad
12-03-2011, 09:24 PM
An evening at the Biergarten in Epcot's Germany pavillion is not to be missed. For the uninitiated, the Biergarten is basically an ampitheatre and the central stage is fashioned after an open air "beer garden"....very festive! The entertainment is provided by a band playing the traditional polka music. On this particular evening the band leader had just introduced the next musical number and encouraged everyone to come down and join in a dance on the stage....midway through the number the stage remained empty. Suddenly, a little girl (probably 6 or 7 years old) bounded onto the stage and began a ballet routine to the astonishment of everyone! The band played on and after several pirouettes into the routine, a little boy (probably her brother) ran out onto the stage, grabbed her by the hand and proceeded to drag her off of the stage (no doubt in abject humiliation!) That little girl was the definition of fortitude and received quite an ovation for her efforts!

MissMaryPoppins
12-04-2011, 12:08 PM
Yesterday I was on Maelstrom and there was a family sitting behind us. It sounded like the first trip for the kids and the parents were telling them how fun the ride was and what they would see on it. The Mom tells the kid, as the boat started, we were going to a different world. The little boy says "but...I don't want to be another world!". Then when the ride ended and we were getting out of the boat the parents tell the kids they want to ride again. The little girl says "You want to go on THIS on again?".

Stu29573
12-04-2011, 03:04 PM
When we were riding on the Liberty Belle one morning and an alligator came swimming up beside the boat. A wife standing next to us asked her husband if it was real. His response, "Of course not, this is Disney!" I think he was serious...:D

DVC2004
12-05-2011, 04:02 PM
There are some good ones here! I am sure I have shared this at least once over the years, but: A few years back I took my mom and my 2 kids down for a short trip. On our first day we had lunch at what was then Alfredo's in Italy/Epcot. My mom left the table ahead of us to use the restroom and we were to meet her in the wating area in a few minutes. While we were waiting for a her, a little boy came out of the restroom and told the CM (a girl from Italy) that there was lady in the men's bathroom. He seemed pretty alarmed. To which the CM answered, "What?!?" but then was distracted by a guest issue and turned her attention to handling that. The little boy waited a minute, then walked off I guess to tell his parents. The lady in the men's room: My mother. LOL. She had no idea I guess the entire time. The sign said Senore or something like in Italian and she thought it said Senora and went in. LOL well no harm I guess but to this day we still laugh at her about it.

Jennifer_and_Chris
12-05-2011, 04:43 PM
awesome stories!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Tigerinvestigator
12-07-2011, 03:25 PM
I've told this one before. We had just finished a meal at San Angel Inn and I was waiting on the waiter to bring my change. My DW and two of our daughters went ahead to Norway while I waited and my DD6 went to the restroom by herself (in view from my table). After dealing with the waiter and being distracted for a few mins, I became worried my DD6 had slipped out of the bathroom and gone after her mom and sisters. So I politely asked a mother who was going into the restroom to check on my DD6 and I told her my DD's full name. She came back a minute later and said "she's not in here". I panicked and after scaring my DW half to death and alerting a castmember nearby my DD6 walks up still drying her hands from the restroom. I asked her where she was and she said "using the bathroom". I asked why she didn't answer the woman who was looking for her and she said...."Because she was a stranger". lol She actually put her feet up on the toilet to keep the lady from seeing her. I asked her if she thought a stranger from Florida knew her full name and she said " You never know these days." You can tell she is a police officer's daughter.:thumbsup:

Wolf
12-07-2011, 03:51 PM
@Tiger, you have done a good job. You should be very proud she thought to do that.

Goofy-n-Alabama
12-07-2011, 03:58 PM
A few years ago my wife and I were riding TOT. When we got off we went to view the pictures. Well, when i started looking at the picture I did not notice that my wife had walked on to the gift shop. After a brief time I put my hand on the the lady's bottom next to me and said are you ready?? To which she replied I don't think my husband would like that, but I am going to tell him that he better step it up... I started apologizing and she laughed and eventually i started laughing after i told my wife i was grabbing others booty!!!!:thedolls:

Mitzie
12-08-2011, 02:35 PM
A few years ago my wife and I were riding TOT. When we got off we went to view the pictures. Well, when i started looking at the picture I did not notice that my wife had walked on to the gift shop. After a brief time I put my hand on the the lady's bottom next to me and said are you ready?? To which she replied I don't think my husband would like that, but I am going to tell him that he better step it up... I started apologizing and she laughed and eventually i started laughing after i told my wife i was grabbing others booty!!!!:thedolls:

Oh my word I can soooo see that happening. That is hilarious! Thanks for the laugh!!

DmoDisney
01-06-2012, 02:06 PM
my DW and I were at Hollywood Studios way back in 1997 waiting for the park to open. The green army men from Toy Story were there to entertain and greet the guests while we waited for the ropes to drop. The army "leader", with his megaphone, invited several children up and had them stand in a line. He wanted to know where the children were from. Several responded with towns and states represented from all over the country. Finally, he got to the last boy in line (who was probably only 3 or 4 years old). The army man said, "son, where are you from?", surely expecting another answer like Georgia, or Chicago, IL. Much to his surprise the little boy proudly yelled, "America!". Everyone burst into laughter and the army leader had a huge grin on his face. It was classic!

eire
01-06-2012, 09:36 PM
Back in the late 1980s my family was waiting for monorail at MK in a HOT July night. The guy behind us started complaining about how hot he was; I glanced back and saw the guy was dressed in a long sleeved black shirt and black pants- a pretty hot outfit to wear in July! We got on the monorail and this guy and his wife sat facing us. Imagine our surprise when we realized that the guy was the comedian Dana Carvey, who was on SNL at the time. My sister and I could barely contain ourselves but we didn't want to bother him as he was in vacation! He KNEW we recognized him though, and proceeded to put on quite a show. Each time the monorail stopped, he'd stand, make faces, and give the whole spiel including the Spanish and then sit down. We were laughing so much. When we all got off at GF he turned and said thank you; have a great night!
My sister and I said, "No, thank you !" and laughed all the way back to our rooms !

Disney5+2
01-07-2012, 04:48 PM
We were on our way into Animal Kingdom one time. My son was wearing a Red Sox t-shirt. Out of nowhere we heard, "If you're a Red Sox fan, why are you wearing white socks?" It struck us so funny because we weren't expecting it! Do they still have talking trash cans?

Katzateer
01-07-2012, 07:17 PM
When my oldest daughter was about 5 (and her name is Michelle) she looked just like the Olsen twins on Full House.

We were saying at Dixie Landings and a little girl came over to us while we were in the pool and asked my daughter what her name was. She told her "Michelle" and the girl swam back over to her mom yelling "I knew it was her!!". All week little girls were staring at my daughter and some would bravely come up to her and ask about the TV show. It was really funny and I think Michelle enjoyed being a celebrity for a week!

WDWCrazyKaren
01-09-2012, 10:40 AM
Many years ago, I was at MK on Halloween night for the MNSSHP with my 2 DD's. We'd been on Space Mountain a few times already that night, but they really wanted to go again. I decided to sit it out and let them go. I was waiting for them in the shop by the exit, as was another woman about my age, obviously waiting as well. I asked her if she was also waiting for her kids to get off the ride, and she rolled her eyes, leaned heavily against the wall and sighed "No. I'm waiting for my mom". Disney magic knows no age!

MarkC
01-09-2012, 02:00 PM
I've heard several of the years but a good one happened last week. I was in front of the castle watching the fireworks on January 1st, so it was jam packed. A young girl of about 16 was talking to one of her friends on the phone who was elsewhere in MK. She told her to meet them --her friend asked where-- and she replied "by the castle". Knowing there were only about 10,000 people there and it was dark, I had to chuckle. I'm guessing her friend did too.

mickey_M_lvr
01-09-2012, 02:40 PM
It may have been a "You had to be there moment", but...I had stopped by the ladies room in the Poly on our way out of breakfast. From the next stall I hear in a very small voice "Mom, do you remember the barrett that was in my hair?" Mom says "Yes, why?" Little voice" Well it's now going down the toliet. I told you it was loose and going to fall out but you didn't listen to me." The look on the mother's face was priceless. :secret:

MushuGrl
01-09-2012, 02:49 PM
I may have told this before but it's still my all-time favorite WDW story.

During my last trip in January 2010, my sister and I did the Mickey's Magical Milestones tour. Our group, which consisted of about 7 adults, were finishing up our Mickey meet -n- greet, and were getting ready to head back out for what would be our last walking tour of Toon Town. Before we left, our tour guide spent a second chatting with the cast member in the Judge's Tent, and soon our attention went to this ADORABLE little girl, looked about 6-7 years old, wearing a Cinderella dress, and a pair of sneakers, waiting to meet Mickey. The CM turned to the little girl and told her how pretty she looked, and said "just make sure you don't lose your shoe. You lose your shoe here, you end up getting married."

The little girl looks up at the CM with big, huge eyes, then just begins to WAIL. I mean BAWL. "I DON'T WAAAAAAAAAANNNNAAAAAA GET MAAAAAAAAAAARRIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEED!" It took all of us, the people in line, the CMs, and Mickey and Minnie to calm this little girl down. I have never fused over a pair of shoes so much in my LIFE. "Those are GOOD shoes. You don't EVEN have to worry about losing them! You are GOOD to go with those shoes. Cinderella had those shoes she's STILL be single."

For the rest of the tour, somebody in our group, usually the tour guide, would bust into a giggle fit thinking about that little girl. The last thing he said to the CM before we left the tent was "don't make anymore children cry today, okay?"

NJDad
01-10-2012, 06:45 AM
My old story that I tell in threads like these:

Years ago I was having a tease-filled conversation with a young British lad in one of the pools at ASMovies.

I asked him if they drove over, he said NO!

I asked him if he took a train, he said NO!

I asked him, well, how did you get here...and he shouted in his posh British accent..."I came on a big Virgin!"

c&d
01-10-2012, 09:44 AM
I think this falls into the cute but it's also struck me as funny. We were on the bus to the MK and 2 boys got on. The older brother about 13 and his younger brother about 6 or 7. The older brother sits down looking completely put out by the fact that he has to take his brother to the park. He's doing everything in his power to look cool and his brother is asking all kinds of questions about MK. As we go under the bridge by the Contemporary they both get their first look at MK and the older brother sits up. He starts talking really excitedly, look at the Castle, I can see space mountain and the boats. As we got off the bus I looked at DH and said good thing none of his friend saw that. That would be so uncool getting excited about Disney.

CanadaLovesDisney
01-10-2012, 07:15 PM
Our family was waiting for a bus for what felt like forever on a Saturday night around 5pm on an MK extra magic hours night. Of course there were several other families lined up at this particular CBR resort bus stop all patiently waiting. A MK bus finally arrived and so did a family who had not been waiting. It was a party of four and one of them remarked "there's no way we are not getting on this bus" (the bus was already half full) so as soon as the front and back doors opened the family bolted through the back doors of the bus but not before the mother could get through the bus driver began to shout and close the back door on her butt! There she stood with her backside pinched in between the doors. And her husband was screaming "help my wife is stuck" from inside the bus. It was one of the funniest things ever because they got exactly what they deserved for trying to cut those who had been waiting! We did get on the bus and we all just kept laughing and glaring at the greedy family.:)

PAYROLL PRINCESS
01-13-2012, 11:32 PM
We were on our way into Animal Kingdom one time. My son was wearing a Red Sox t-shirt. Out of nowhere we heard, "If you're a Red Sox fan, why are you wearing white socks?" It struck us so funny because we weren't expecting it! Do they still have talking trash cans?

Yep, they still have Push, usually over by Tomorrowland.

A Big Kid
01-14-2012, 08:26 AM
We justngot back and I saw soemthing that was perfect for this post:

Walking in the Japan pavilion, there was a dad and his daughter seated near the quick service. The daughter (probably 3.5 - 4 years old) was eating ice cream and asked her dad if he wanted some.

Dad told her, "no, honey. I want you to enjoy it."

Daughter replied, " ok dad. And I want you to enjoy your happiness."

ronandjulie
01-14-2012, 02:22 PM
To me, the funniest thing is all of the Brazillian tourists following their flags all around the World. That would be an awful vacation.

ronandjulie
01-14-2012, 02:27 PM
Many years ago, I was at MK on Halloween night for the MNSSHP with my 2 DD's. We'd been on Space Mountain a few times already that night, but they really wanted to go again. I decided to sit it out and let them go. I was waiting for them in the shop by the exit, as was another woman about my age, obviously waiting as well. I asked her if she was also waiting for her kids to get off the ride, and she rolled her eyes, leaned heavily against the wall and sighed "No. I'm waiting for my mom". Disney magic knows no age!

Best story ever!

A Big Kid
01-14-2012, 05:51 PM
To me, the funniest thing is all of the Brazillian tourists following their flags all around the World. That would be an awful vacation.

I always thought about hiring someone to carry fake flags to lure the the BTG's away from whatever attraction I am heading to.

Mickey 101
01-15-2012, 10:28 AM
About 5 years ago on a trip, my family was standing in Frontierland watching people on Splash Mountain. DH was thoroughly enjoying his time laughing at everyone getting very wet. Suddenly though, a seagull flew overhead and decided to leave a little present right on DH's head! Needless to say, he stopped laughing!:D

frog14
01-16-2012, 12:10 PM
On our first trip to Disney my dad and my little sister were waiting at the bottom of splash mountain to catch a pic of my mom and sister plunging down. We had been waiting almost 2 hrs to see them! WE had no clue that due to a lady jumping out of a log that the ride had been evacuated! At this point my dad was getting really nervous!! So to make him happy i yelled "there they are!" and snapped a picture of a random log filled with people we didnt know! I did this repeatedly until my dad caught on. To this day we have about 6 photos of random people riding splash mountain!:coaster:

Erica9901
01-16-2012, 08:44 PM
Several years ago, we went to Disney with my (large) family - it was a group of 14. My neice, then about 12, was raised on a farm, here in TX (big animal lover, now running her own farm breeding & selling many different types of farm animals and she's still in HS)

So, we're all walking along and she sees some ducks. She runs over, squats down and starts trying to get the ducks to come over to her. Everyone else in the family is buying icecream a ways away, but we're watching her. There's this nice elderly couple on the bench near us, saying, awww, look at her! look how sweet she is, she's trying to feed that duck... Well, when it gets close enough, she quickly swipes her hand out and grabs it! (the way you catch a duck is grab it around the neck, then pull it in and adjust till you're holding it around its body) The duck is squawking and flapping she's trying to get it to calm down. The couple watching her jump up and scream. My neice stands up and yells to us and her smaller cousins & siblings, come see the duck! Then to the couple freaking out: No, No, I'm not hurting it! Its fine! but no one can hear her over all the commotion of the duck and a CM who is sprinting- all out, like hurdling benches, and screaming in this high pitched shrill voice, oh my god! put the "Duckie" down! Put the duckie down! AHHHH!
So, she gently puts the duck down and we get the situation calmed down. It wasn't funny until a little later though. At the time, we were all really :blush:
But, she'd never hurt any animal and that poor CM probably thought she was going to kill it or something!
We still tease her about it....

dizneydeb22
01-27-2012, 02:35 PM
I've posted this before...but I thought this would fit in:
My family and I, 8 people total had spent the EMH at EPCOT and were headed back to the POP at around 12:30am. YMCA come on the "radio" and my husband started singing, followed by me, the the rest of the crew. Eventually almost everyone on the bus was singing. After we got home, my neice and one of her customers discovered we were all there at the same time at the POP. When my niece asked her if she had a good time, the customer replied yes, except for one night a bunch of idiots started singing YMCA and got the whole bus singing and woke up her daughter! :blush:

MrPeetrie
01-28-2012, 01:49 PM
All great stories. I have a couple of cute stories, but nothing fall-on-the-floor hilarious.

1.) DW and I are in Hall of Presidents, watching show. It's very quiet when Abraham Lincoln stands up to speak. A little boys asks: "Mom, is that Jesus?"

2.) A mom takes her little boy to the fountain in UK in World Showcase.
"Make a wish."
"I wish I had more ice cream!"
"Well, that's a good wish."

3.) DW and I are in car for Tower of Terror. DW is on my left. To my right is a strange woman and her friend. It's their first time. When car moves out of elevator, the young woman instinctually grabs my right hand. When car drops, she reaches with her right hand and grabs my upper arm and holds on for dear life, leaving imprints later. When ride is over, she is still clutching my arm. After a moment, she realizes she hasn't let go and doesn't know me. Embarrassed, she apologizes.
"That's ok. I had his other arm," my wife said."He wasn't going anywhere."
She was a good sport.
Trust me, the woman had a death grip on my arm.

Pocahontas
01-28-2012, 04:22 PM
Last October my DH and I took our daughter, niece and nephew (7 years old)to WDW. We were watching the show at the Hall of Presidents and when the curtain rose to show all the Presidents on the stage, my nephew grabbed my arm and stared at them with his eyes large and his mouth hanging wide open. After all the presidents were announced, he looked at me and said in disbelief, "I don't understand - I thought all those presidents were dead!"

Oh the innocence of a child.:)

PAYROLL PRINCESS
01-28-2012, 09:26 PM
Last October my DH and I took our daughter, niece and nephew (7 years old)to WDW. We were watching the show at the Hall of Presidents and when the curtain rose to show all the Presidents on the stage, my nephew grabbed my arm and stared at them with his eyes large and his mouth hanging wide open. After all the presidents were announced, he looked at me and said in disbelief, "I don't understand - I thought all those presidents were dead!"

Oh the innocence of a child.:)

This one REALLY made me laugh!

hauntedmansiongirl
01-29-2012, 01:14 PM
I've told these before, but they still remain in my "priceless" file!

1). We were at the old Comedy Warehouse on Pleasure Island and the comedians were talking to the crowd. They wanted embarassing stories. An older lady stood up and said that they were in DHS that day and had taken pictures with the green army men. They thought they were statues and had grabbed their...groins... for the picture. The comedian asked "What did the army man do?" To which the lady replied "Well sir- he stood at attention!"

2). We were on the last bus home from evening emh at MK and one family that was spread out across the whole bus was shouting at eachother the whole trip- "my favourite was_____, what was your favourite?" Each family member had about 20 favourites and everyone was getting annoyed with the shouting. Thankfully they got of at the first atop at POFQ. When they exited and we went drove on the POR, my husband said loudly, "MY favourite was when THEY got off the bus!" Everyone howled with laughter and clapped.

3). The best bus driver ever is "Mello" and he tells jokes the whole time. When you get on the bus he high-fives you and gives the kids stickers or bandanas etc. When one sour faced man got on the bus Mello said "listen sir- you need to be happier than that when you're on vacation. Tickle yourself if you have to! Otherwise you could have stayed home and saved yourself $3000!" Just priceless! :mickey:

TinkerbellT421
01-29-2012, 03:23 PM
Adjust came home last night and during our trip there was a priceless moment that I said to myself I have to put that on the funniest post on Intercot!!!!

So we were strolling through magic kingdom on our way to see the country bear jamboree when we see a seagull swoop down and take a newly bought churro right out of a girls hand and flies off with it and the girl just started laughing and screaming at the same time saying "oh my god he stole my churro!!!!!". It was so funny to see that and just see the girls face of horror and disappointment of just spending like 6 dollars on a churro that a seagull stole!

brivers222
01-30-2012, 03:00 PM
Adjust came home last night and during our trip there was a priceless moment that I said to myself I have to put that on the funniest post on Intercot!!!!

So we were strolling through magic kingdom on our way to see the country bear jamboree when we see a seagull swoop down and take a newly bought churro right out of a girls hand and flies off with it and the girl just started laughing and screaming at the same time saying "oh my god he stole my churro!!!!!". It was so funny to see that and just see the girls face of horror and disappointment of just spending like 6 dollars on a churro that a seagull stole!

lol times are tough, even for the birds

CuteAsMinnie
01-31-2012, 08:12 PM
I would classify this as "funny" only in the ironic sense...

During one of our stays at the WL, it was 11 pm and we were hanging around the lobby, enjoying the peacefulness. All of a sudden from around a corner came a woman pushing a stroller with one hand and dragging a small child by the other. Both kids were crying a the while she was SCREAMING "Don't you cry!!!!! I'm tired and I cannot take your awful behavior this late at night! You're embarrassing!". I think mom forgot to take HER nap! :(

Wolf
02-06-2012, 03:04 PM
3.) DW and I are in car for Tower of Terror. DW is on my left. To my right is a strange woman and her friend. It's their first time. When car moves out of elevator, the young woman instinctually grabs my right hand. When car drops, she reaches with her right hand and grabs my upper arm and holds on for dear life, leaving imprints later. When ride is over, she is still clutching my arm. After a moment, she realizes she hasn't let go and doesn't know me. Embarrassed, she apologizes.
"That's ok. I had his other arm," my wife said."He wasn't going anywhere."
She was a good sport.
Trust me, the woman had a death grip on my arm.

:blush: That might have been me...I'm quite strange and have done this to a strange man my first time on TOT, I actually offered to buy the man some asprin afterwards because I figure my insane screaming gave him a headache...6 years later I beat my unholy terror upon riding TOT again and finally enjoyed it last Oct...:blush:

Wolf
02-06-2012, 03:11 PM
One of my all time fav moments was back in Oct of 06 (I think) When Everest had just opened the line was nuts! Well I was not only terrified of roller coasters but traveling with a thrill junkie who I cannot stand to disapoint. So Moma Wolf wanted to wait in the 3 hour line for EE and by golly we were gona do it! So we made friends with this awesome Brittish family while in line and they had the cutest little kids, and we are both Southern as can be so I had fun talking to the kids who that day learned "yall" and needed it explained which made my whole 3 hours with shaking knees worth it. But I digress, while waiting we were talking about the wildlife just wandering around the park (Birds and such) and the little boy just says "Granda, Granda!!! I saw a Gecko! It twas sitting on a tree" in the coolest accent ever!!! I just about died of cute but in his accent it was so darn funny I could hardly stand it!!! Might be a "You had to be there story" but remembering it has me smiling in my cold office lol :mickey:

MrPeetrie
02-06-2012, 04:01 PM
:blush: That might have been me...I'm quite strange and have done this to a strange man my first time on TOT, I actually offered to buy the man some asprin afterwards because I figure my insane screaming gave him a headache...6 years later I beat my unholy terror upon riding TOT again and finally enjoyed it last Oct...:blush:

Wolf, strange was the wrong word for me to use. I meant she was a stranger to me. She was actually very nice and VERY embarrassed. I chose my words poorly