PDA

View Full Version : MK crowds on Dec 19

squijee
11-30-2011, 04:54 PM
This is the first day after the last MVMCP how crowded will the park be? If we leave for dinner at Epcot can we get back in for EMH?

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-30-2011, 04:57 PM
Don't know but we will be there that day. We are going to dinner at Ohana's and plan to come back in time for the parade and fireworks, I hope we'll get back in:blush:

Disney OB RN
11-30-2011, 07:02 PM
I will be there as well, staying on property. (Hello Mississippi from Louisiana) !I have never done the evening extra magic hours-how would that work regarding the MVMCP?:mickey:

rjmdds
11-30-2011, 07:15 PM
I will be there as well, staying on property. (Hello Mississippi from Louisiana) !I have never done the evening extra magic hours-how would that work regarding the MVMCP?:mickey:

If there is a MVMCP, there are no MK EMH. The park closes early for guests without separate MVMCP tickets. The party lasts until 12am and then the park is closed.

mechanic
11-30-2011, 08:01 PM
That early in the week the crowds will be modest. Building toward thursday and friday. Christmas eve canbe a slow day too.

MississippiDisneyFreak
12-01-2011, 07:56 AM

:hi: