PDA

View Full Version : I have to go back to DIsney because...

mom2morgan
11-28-2011, 04:52 PM
I lost my Mickey Mouse Pirate Jack antenna bobber! :-(

My daugher has to go back to Disney because she grew out of her favourite sweater.

My husband has to go back to Disney because he lost the wallet I bought him while boating this summer.
So, obviously, we're going back! (come to think of it, I aways regretted not getting one of the cute cyrstal MM wine bottle stoppers....)

Go ahead - list your best excuses for heading back to the world!

Itchy
11-28-2011, 05:31 PM
I have annual passes and dont want them to go to waste.:blush:

kakn7294
11-28-2011, 06:47 PM
No excuses - I just WANNA GO BACK!!!
I lost my Mickey Mouse Pirate Jack antenna bobber! :-(I had to buy a new one on this last trip - someone actually stole mine! This one hasn't been on the car yet. I'm afraid it will go missing too.

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
11-28-2011, 09:11 PM
Because my daughter is graduating a full year early from high school and all she wants for graduation is a Mother/Daughter trip to WDW. So here we come in June!!!

darthmacho
11-28-2011, 09:57 PM
...because I want to take a 14 day trip!

...because I have unfinished business.

...because I want to take the safari walk.

...because I need to take my kids there again while they are still young at heart.

...because I haven't stayed at all the resorts yet.

...because I have to see the new Fantasyland when it's done.

...because I haven't tried all the World Showcase restaurants yet.

...because no other vacation compares. :mickey:

brad192
11-29-2011, 01:28 AM
Because the 15th anniversary of Intercot is coming up! (And I need a Dole Whip Float :blush: ).

buzznwoodysmom
11-29-2011, 02:44 PM
We have to go back to WDW because we are out of Disney mints and I'm out of bath bombs!!!! I'm also running low on Disney notepads.

We also have to go back to Wizarding World of Harry Potter because the boys are out of chocolate frogs and Bertie's every flavor beans.

Seriously, this is something my oldest son and I were just discussing the other day. Everytime we eat the last of the Disney mints I shake the tin and say "hear that?, its empty!", then the kids say "It must be time to go back". We've been doing this for years!!!!! As silly as it sounds I almost bought a bunch of tins of mints on one of our trips and then ended up putting them back because in my mind I didn't want them to last too long. I chuckled to myself in the checkout line. Of course we don't go to WDW just to get new mints, but I really felt I shouldn't buy so many of them. I must be crazy. Hahaha.

Wolf
11-30-2011, 09:13 AM
Because my VInylmation addiction is nowhere near slowing down.
Moma Wolf says because Kona coffee is wayyyy too good! And we missed Pirates when we went last time so we have to ride that again! :mickey:

P.S. She has no idea I'm already planning us another trip :secret:

minnie04
11-30-2011, 11:14 AM
I need to go back, because I need to feel the magic again... its been a long year :mickey:

LudwigVonDrake
11-30-2011, 06:11 PM
...because I'm ADDICTED!!!! :D

Mogie
12-01-2011, 01:02 PM
Because I feel no stress and don't bite my nails the entire time I'm there.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
12-02-2011, 10:16 PM
I need to go back because I need to feel like a kid again and let go of life's worries.
And because I'm having withdrawal!!

Magic Smiles
12-03-2011, 09:34 PM
...because I'm ADDICTED!!!! :D
that was my answer:mickey:
Who really needs a because? Just because:D

jennbunn
12-04-2011, 07:26 PM
Because I need my mickey ears graduation cap and my ds did not get to ride star tours.

sixshot19
12-04-2011, 08:24 PM
Beause I love experiencing The World through the eyes of my four year olds.

January-2007
12-11-2011, 09:05 PM
...because it's our 5 year wedding anniversary next month!
...because DS hasn't gone since he was 6 1/2 months old and now he's 2!
...because I'm homesick!
...because we all just need to get away!

ryca1dreams
12-12-2011, 11:31 AM
it's been too long and I need my "escape".

PopPhan
12-12-2011, 09:52 PM
....because my 50th birthday is next month (January) and I want it to be 'Magical'!!!

Jennifer_and_Chris
12-14-2011, 02:54 PM
... because I'm a happier person when I'm there...

... because my kids are on their best behavior about a month leading up to the trip and when we're there....

... because it's when I feel closest to my DH and kids...

... because I really feel like the time I spend at Disney is NOT work... just about everything else I do seems like "work" - whether I'm at work or not.

... because I'm addicted... and my family is addicted and I'm an enabler.

Dopey's Girl
12-15-2011, 12:07 AM
Because it's been over 7 months. Haven't gone that long between trips in years.

Because work stinks right now and I need a break.

Because I need a new hoodie.

Because I need a dose of that feeling that we all get when walking up Main Street for the first time on a trip. I can feel all the stress and worry of the world leave at the gate. I miss it!!

gottaluvtink
12-28-2011, 10:48 AM
I need to go back to Disney because it's the greatest place on earth! I never stop planning another trip. Next one, May 2012!!!!

IloveDisney71
12-28-2011, 08:44 PM
I didn't get to ride RNRC during my last trip and I'm really upset about that! ;)

kemps@wdw
12-29-2011, 11:20 PM
hello...I'm Karen...and I'm a DIsneyaholic! And, frankly, I DO NOT want to be cured! :D

MushuGrl
01-09-2012, 10:20 AM
Because I feel no stress and don't bite my nails the entire time I'm there.

AMEN! I am such a anxious person and WDW is the only place I TRULY let my worries go.

I need to go back because I still have to conquer Splash Mountain!

ColleenMcD
01-09-2012, 10:28 AM
Because my Daughters have never been
Because the last time I was there it was 14 years ago
Because I have never ridden Space Mountain or Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

ImagiAsh
02-04-2012, 06:25 PM
...because I'm inspired when I'm there. :mickey:

Fangorn
02-04-2012, 10:16 PM
... because it's been four whole days since I was there, and I'm having withdrawl.

:mickey: Steve :mickey: