PDA

View Full Version : Night of Joy

Going2HeavenRU
11-26-2011, 08:13 PM
I just discovered that we are going to be at Disney during the Night of Joy at the Magic Kingdom.

Do you have to pay extra to attend Night of Joy?

Does anyone know how bad the crowds are?

Also, are the crowds low at the other parks for those nights?

Tigerinvestigator
11-26-2011, 11:04 PM
We went to Night of Joy last year with 45 of our church youth and a couple of years ago with just our family. It is very crowded at the MK with hundreds and hundreds of church youth groups in attendance. We did have a really good time and the concerts are awesome. The MK typically closes very early and then you need the Night of Joy ticket to attend. The other parks are usually not too bad although most of your resort guests will not be in the MK during the two nights of joy.:thumbsup:

Main Street Jim
11-27-2011, 01:20 PM
I just discovered that we are going to be at Disney during the Night of Joy at the Magic Kingdom.

1) Do you have to pay extra to attend Night of Joy?

2) Does anyone know how bad the crowds are?

Also, are the crowds low at the other parks for those nights?1) Yes, it is a hard-ticket event (separate admission required). Magic Kingdom closes at 7:00pm for day guests for Night of Joy.

2) The park is usually *very* packed for Night of Joy, even though it's usually spread out over two nights.

Can't really comment on crowds at the other parks, as I was usually working MK on Night of Joy...

Going2HeavenRU
11-27-2011, 02:32 PM
Thanks for all of the info! :mickey: