PDA

View Full Version : Do any or all of Disney's Bars have the NFL package or Direct TV?

Tinkerbellfan
11-26-2011, 08:14 AM
Hi,

We are headed down to Disney tomorrow and just realized the Patriots vs. Eagles game is now being played on FOX or CBS. Do you know if any of the bars at Disney have the NFL package or Direct TV? Ideally, we would love to watch the game at Territory Lounge but if we need to, we will head to ESPN Zone.

Thanks,

Scar
11-26-2011, 11:41 AM
I can't answer for sure, you can call the resort. But, there's a good chance the local affiliate will be showing it. Here's why...

It's a CBS game at 4:15. CBS has the doubleheader this week. Tampa plays at 1:00. There are only 2 CBS games at 4:15. So, the local Orlando CBS station will have either Denver/San Diego, or NE/Philadelphia. Being that NE/Philly should be the more appealing matchup, my money is on that game being shown. Perhaps you can find the schedule from the channel's website.

By the way, look for me, I'll be there lower level end zone seats. I'll be the guy wearing no team jersey as I hate both teams. :football:

Tinkerbellfan
11-26-2011, 12:10 PM
The Orlando CBS station is airing the Denver/San Diego game. I was surprised had I assumed it would be the Philly vs New England game. O well. ESPN Zone here we come.

Scar
11-26-2011, 12:23 PM
Sorry, guess I lose my bet.

Good luck getting seats.

Go New England!

Tinkerbellfan
11-26-2011, 12:46 PM
Yes, GO PATRIOTS!

syndrome
11-26-2011, 10:58 PM
It is the Tebow effect......that is why the Denver game is being shown in Orlando.