PDA

View Full Version : Best jungle cruise ever

beezyboo10
11-23-2011, 09:33 PM
We had a guy named Jeff as our tour guide. He was awesome! I hope he stays around a while because some of the guides we have had in the past were not up to par. This dude(Crush talk) was hilarious.

beezyboo10
01-03-2012, 02:30 PM
Now people are starting to notice

ransam
01-03-2012, 03:16 PM
i have been lucky. Most of the ones i've been on have been pretty good, but then again, i'm not hard to please.

GBBT
01-03-2012, 08:25 PM
Yep...BEST skipper on the cruise.I told my wife he reminds me of Jeff Dunham.:D

MrPeetrie
01-04-2012, 06:16 AM
For some reason, on each trip one ride becomes the "hot ride." This year, it was the Jungle Cruise. My DD8 absolutely loved it and so we rode it approximately five or six times. All our skippers were good. Very enjoyable. Very enthusiastic. Sorry, I can't remember any names, but I did video an entire ride so I'm sure I can find his name.

Also, one of the cast members helping to board our boat is the one from the YouTube video. The one where the CMs "reenact" the ride-through because the Jungle Cruise closed due to violent lightning. When I acknowledged who he was, the other CMs came over and "bowed" down to his greatness!!! It was a cute moment. (And that's why we keep coming back!!!)

#1donaldfan
01-09-2012, 12:01 PM
This is my all time favorite ride...esp after dark !!!! I cannot get enough of the corny jokes/puns......I have never had a bad skipper....EVER !!! Can't wait to go back !!!:cool:

DVC2004
01-09-2012, 12:22 PM
We love jungle crusie! Your skipper/captain and the other guests can really add to the experience. We've been on so many times, last year we had a great one. We were sitting right up front and our skipper was a funny young lady. When we got near the one scene where the rhino has the guys up the pole, my oldest who was a form of autism, says to the lady: "Excuse me, I think he got the point, in the end." We were dying laughing- and so was she. She went to hand him the transmitter and said this kid wants my job! What a memory, especially because my son usually keeps to himself. I really think he would have narrarated the rest of the ride if we'd let him. :)