PDA

View Full Version : Candlelight Processional - how does it work?

scooterca42
11-23-2011, 12:28 PM
Friends have a booking at Coral Reef as part of the package. I understand there are areas set aside in the theater but it's still required to line up - is there a bracelet or something that indicates one is entitled to sit in the reserved section, or something?

How does that work?:confused:

Strmchsr
11-23-2011, 12:50 PM
Actually, there aren't areas set aside. You just get into the theater first. So, yes, it's still necessary to line up about 45 min before showtime. The thing about the package is it guarantees you get a seat at that show, but it doesn't guarantee where. When it's time look for the package line as opposed to the standby line. They're clearly marked.

Scar
11-23-2011, 04:05 PM
Chris, is 45 mins before showtime when they begin letting in the standby line?

Strmchsr
11-23-2011, 05:20 PM
Chris, is 45 mins before showtime when they begin letting in the standby line?

Jeff, they begin letting the standby line in, I think 15 min before showtime and the package seating about 10 min before that. At least that's what it was a couple of years ago. However, the package line can get fairly long and so to get a good seat I recommend the 45 min.

scooterca42
11-24-2011, 12:28 PM
How do they verify if you truly bought the package? Should you make certain to bring the receipt or something?

Strmchsr
11-24-2011, 01:09 PM
The last time I did it a couple of years ago they gave a voucher at the restaurant that you present at the theater. Not sure if that's the way they're doing it this year or not.

scooterca42
11-25-2011, 11:27 AM
thanks!

CynBeth
11-27-2011, 08:02 PM
We went on Friday to CR for dinner and the 8:15 pm CP. Along with our check we were given stickers to wear with our time. Also, the regular Illuminations reserved viewing area changed this year due to construction and the sticker tells you where to go. We got in the package line 45 minutes before and the end was in the next country already. We got a good seat though.