PDA

View Full Version : Photopass Photo Viewing Question

diz_girl
11-21-2011, 12:09 PM
I pre-ordered my CD for last week's trip and just entered my number on the Website an hour ago. How long do I have to wait until I can view my photos on the Website? The Website says 24 hours. Is that accurate or will it take more/less time? Right now my homepage states that I have no photos for viewing and nothing in my cart. Is that a bad sign, or do I just have to wait a little while? TIA

Strmchsr
11-21-2011, 01:29 PM
In general, that's a bad sign. Not 100% sure, but usually the 24 hour rule is from the moment the pics were taken not from the moment you enter your number. On our last trip, the photos taken that morning could be seen that evening, and sometimes it was instantaneous. So, if this is for last week's trip, all your pics should be there already. If you entered your number correctly, I would suggest calling PhotoPass or emailing them and finding out what's going on.

brivers222
11-23-2011, 12:54 PM
I would call Disney... I mean last year we were getting pictures at MNSSHP and by the time we got back to our hotel 1am they were all loaded up into the system.

Sometimes it did take a bit longer to see the pictures, but never more than a 1/2 day (meaning morning photos shown up at night and night photos showing up in the morning) double and triple check that the photopass id you are linking is in fact correct... Good Luck!!!!

Buttercup
11-23-2011, 01:17 PM
Ohhhh yeah, that doesn't sound good. You should be able to see them within 24 hours of the pictures being taken! Call photopass and have them clear this up!

Jennifer_and_Chris
11-23-2011, 01:51 PM
This happened to me. I was freaking out. I could see the pics on my mobile app. But, when I logged into the website, they weren't there. However, they did show up by the time I got home on my pc.

The pictures are "there" just need them to show up in your account. Call customer service!

Don't fret, as long as you have the correct photopass number, I don't think they'll have a problem finding them. I've neve heard of pictures un-retrievable in your short amount of time.