PDA

View Full Version : Pasta not in the Park?

PoohRules
11-19-2011, 07:26 PM
Hello all! My friend and I are 'running' in our first Princess half this year! She always prefers pasta the night before a race. As it is a very early morning for us, we probably won't be spending that Saturday in a park. We are staying at CBR and using Disney Transportation, but are open to going anywhere for a very early supper. I have never eaten at Portabello's, is it worth it and the journey from CBR? Any other suggestions would be much appreciated. Counter service or full service suggestions are great. :mickey:

Thanks!

ElenitaB
11-19-2011, 07:35 PM
Wolfgang Puck Express at Downtown Disney has several pasta dishes on the menu: mac & cheese; pasta with marinara and mozzarella; penne with chicken alfredo; spaghetti and meatballs and penne with Bolognese sauce. Their portions are generous and the food is of high quality. WPE is a favorite of ours and it rarely disappoints. The dining experience is between a CS and a TS in that you pay for your food, serve yourself your drinks but then your entree is brought to your table.

Mickey 101
11-19-2011, 08:37 PM
Cap'n Jack's at DTD has Fettuccini Alfredo! You can add shrimp, blue crab, chicken, or salmon. Yum!

A Big Kid
11-19-2011, 09:06 PM
I am fixing to tell you ALL you need to know about pasta at WDW. The food court at POR Riverside. It is "build your own pasta" for about $10 and is an absolutely buge portion. For the last three WDW 26.2s, it has been my pre-race meal.

wildernesslady
11-20-2011, 10:08 AM
I agree with Puck Express or POR. We ate at Portebellos one night pre race and thought it was Ehh. The other two are definitely better options.

KatrinaJ91
11-22-2011, 02:40 PM
POR's pasta station is really wonderful!!

diz_girl
11-29-2011, 03:43 PM
Th EPCOT resort area has a couple of good options. Il Mulino in the Swan is an excellent choice and has lots of pasta dshes. Also, Kouzzina has a couple of pasta dishes too. You won't be at a park, but can still enjoy the Boardwalk area.