PDA

View Full Version : Candlelight Processional Dinner Package Illuminations Viewing

Goes4FastPass
11-19-2011, 12:41 AM
Hello Again!

OK we have secured a Candlelight Processional dinner 'package' that we're told includes:

Dinner at the restaurant,
Admission to the package seating area at the Candlelight Processional.
"Prearranged viewing area for Illuminations"
So here's the question: What is the prearranged Illuminations viewing area? Where is it? How BIG is it considering the number of people that purchase CP dinner packages for that day?

Thanks for the replies!

Jeff
11-19-2011, 05:50 AM
The Illuminations area is between the two shops just after crossing the bridge to WS (right behind the Christmas tree). It is a large area and many, many people can fit in but, as with anything in WDW, you need to be there early to get a good spot.

Also, don't let the Candle Light seating throw you. You still need to line up early to get a good seat in the amphitheater. Luckily there are many good seats. We have found that, although the line looks huge, if you are in it anywhere from the beginning to the "end of Japan" you will have a very good seat.

DizneyRox
11-19-2011, 08:44 AM
^^ Correct.. It's the area between the Christmas Tree and the Lagoon.

BWayGrl
11-22-2011, 11:43 AM
Is there any time for the Candlelight Processional that's less crowded than the others? I know with parades and such, the later show is usually less crowded - wondering if the same applies to the CP.

Thanks! :mickey:

DizneyRox
11-22-2011, 01:15 PM
Not really.. It's wildly popular. I wouldn'tbother without a dinner package, and even then the line is probably going to be quite long to get in.

CynBeth
11-27-2011, 07:45 PM
When we went to the CP on Friday they changed the Illuminations viewing area due to construction and some people were told to go to a spot in France and others were told to go to a spot in Italy. We were the last show so we decided to not even bother and found spots on our own. I am not sure if the construction was just this week or if it will last a while.