PDA

View Full Version : Refurbishment Schedule\Marathon Weekend

DizRunner
11-18-2011, 07:14 AM
The past three times I've been down to WDW for Marathon Weekend they've had Splash Mountain closed. I can understand January's a good time to close it.

Well, Marathon Weekend is coming up and Splash is not on the refurb schedule. I'm so excited! They wouldn't change it within a month or so, right?

Also, there have been rumors of Test Track being closed at some point. I'm really excited that that's not on the schedule. There's really something so cool about seeing Spaceship Earth at night while riding TT.

Melanie
11-18-2011, 07:16 AM
Splash most likely won't be going down because Big Thunder Mountain is going down around that time for a lengthy rehab.

Ms. Mode
11-18-2011, 09:18 AM
Splash most likely won't be going down because Big Thunder Mountain is going down around that time for a lengthy rehab.

Yes, and we are so HAPPY that Splash will be open for our New Year's trip...and I think we'll make it before BTRR goes down...woo hoo :number1:

A Big Kid
11-18-2011, 01:07 PM
I havent ridden Splash Mountain in years for the same reason. I still dont understand the logic in shutting the attractions down the day after the marathon. Plenty if people stay for the week after. They shoukd at least give it a day or two.