PDA

View Full Version : Cape May or Mama Melrose's?

Mickey 101
11-17-2011, 04:42 PM
My family is coming during free dining in January and have most of our TS worked out but we were debating between Cape May Cafe and Mama Melrose's for dinner. We have never been to either but like the sounds of both places and cannot decide between the two. Any suggestions???

Jennifer_and_Chris
11-17-2011, 07:04 PM
If it were up to me, I would choose Cape May cafe. I'm assuming you will be at DHS that day and taking a nice boat ride over to the Beach Club might be a refreshing break.

Here is my review of cape may from our recent October trip.. http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=187188

andmomlau
11-17-2011, 08:11 PM
CAPE MAY CAFE!!!! We have been there several times and always loved it. But this past July, we were there and it was even better!!!! We're headed down in a few weeks and will definitely go again!!!!! ENJOY!!!

KatrinaJ91
11-22-2011, 02:39 PM
We went to Mama Melrose's last year and loved the food! We've never been to Cape May though.

I would say make your decision on whether you want to leave the park or not.

Going2HeavenRU
11-25-2011, 01:58 PM
Definitely Cape May. We just tried it for the first time last week and loved it. The all you can eat crab legs were great and, after we ate, we took a leisurely walk to EPCOT.

Hull-onian
11-27-2011, 09:19 AM
Cape May Cafe is a buffet, that being said, it is the best one we have ever been too. It is a must do every time we go to Disney. The food is superb, the menu is so varied, there is something for everyone and they have great deserts. You will not leave there hungry. Also, the service is great. Your table is cleaned promptly, drinks are brought right away, and your always greeted with a smile. It doesn't get any better than that. Cape May it is.....:thumbsup:

minnie-mouse
11-29-2011, 06:23 PM
Would you recommend Cape May Cafe for dinner? Do you need an ADR for this place?

mom2morgan
11-29-2011, 07:16 PM
Would you recommend Cape May Cafe for dinner? Do you need an ADR for this place?
We enjoyed Cape May, but it wasn't a favourite. You'll definitely want an ADR.