PDA

View Full Version : Picture Taking Spot

beezyboo10
11-17-2011, 11:30 AM
What is your favorite spot to take a picture? Our family has the last name Prince so we make sure we take a pic under the sign at any male restroom in Fantsy Land. Sometimes we get weird looks but we are quick to explain. Funny though sometimes people just take the pic for us and say it doesn't matter why because it's Disney

JasonH
11-17-2011, 04:10 PM
For some of us, the question would be what is NOT our favorite spot to take a pic. :laughing: Of course there's the usual icon pics at each park...well, not so much the hat at DHS since it's blocking what would be a great view of "Grauman's Chinese Theater". But even though it's been 3 years since I last was there (however will be down there starting Thanksgiving Day for 10 days), over the last couple trips, I started taking pics in a different way. Basically just taking my time with how I want it to look, going with more nighttime shots, taking pics from a different angle. I was surprised at how some of my pics turned out and so I don't really have a fave spot anymore since it really in all essence now covers all of WDW at any given time. :D But if I did have to choose just one....HM at night!! :hmghost::hmghost::hmghost:

kemps@wdw
11-18-2011, 12:31 AM
All of them! :d

TheVBs
11-18-2011, 07:51 AM
Beezyboo, I love your family's idea for a photo spot!

We don't have a favorite, but I do love getting photos in spots we never have before.

Victor Kelly
11-18-2011, 11:14 AM
I don't have a favorite spot. I do however take certain pictures at the same spots trip after trip just to show what things have changed.

Just taking pics from different angles can yield amazing results.

I have this one pic of the castle. Out of focus, in the summer, while the sun is setting. I took it from the Liberty square hub bridge. It is grainy and out of focus, but it really catches the eye.

Tink#64
11-20-2011, 12:02 AM
Every year I take one of my DS's in front of the Loch Ness monster in the lagoon at DTD, Wow have they grown since that first trip! We also always ask someone to take one of the 4 of us in the holiday setting beside the Christmas shop in DTD, great for our Christmas cards! Of course of all of the park icons, but I especially love to take pics in the evening/dusk, in Epcot, from WS side facing SSE with the fountains just behind us, so pretty with the setting sun reflecting on SSE! :cloud9: